Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 29

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Your quote was made to one person.  That part was left. The remainder of the post was made to intentionally start a conflict with another member by making comments about being mentally unstable and other derivatives toward that member.  Keep your personal thoughts to yourself.

You mention that my post was to intentionally start a conflict, if that is how you interpret it then I would suggest you have misread the article.

And since you are so concerned about starting conflicts, perhaps you should address the constant barrage of  mocking emojis which is all certain members ever post, because they lack the intellectual capacity to write an intelligent reply or contribute anything of any substance .

Some members may interpret that as trying to intentionally start a conflict.

Perhaps you should be more aware of all the members feelings, instead of just a chosen select few.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, The Wedge said:

You mention that my post was to intentionally start a conflict, if that is how you interpret it then I would suggest you have misread the article.

And since you are so concerned about starting conflicts, perhaps you should address the constant barrage of  mocking emojis which is all certain members ever post, because they lack the intellectual capacity to write an intelligent reply or contribute anything of any substance .

Perhaps you should be more aware of all the members feelings, instead of just a chosen select few.

I did not misread it. You personally named Pepe and then made a comment insinuating he was mentally unstable as well and a few other jabs to provoke some sort of a response from the said member or any other alias mentioned he may be using. That part was removed from the post. As I have said keep your personal comments to yourself.

Your Jimbo4 account and Pepe have a long history of not getting along with one another.  Since your Jimbo4 Account was sanctioned by Foamy until April 2nd (after that all depends on you). Since then you have used other alias accounts having a hard-on to keep the matter going when you have been told to knock it off. Pepe has your accounts supposedly on ignore and it's suggested to do the same.  Put your differences aside and move on from whatever issues you two may have. 

This is my last response on the matter so govern yourselves accordingly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, The Wedge said:

JE PENSE que paul la bloque et qu il est son maquereau et c est lui qui lui dit quoi faire  elle n est plus pareille depuis quelque temp elle ne se masturbe plus pareil ne se leche plus les seins plus d objets et ce depuis que le visiteur homme est venu et qu ils se sont engueuler 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, The Wedge said:

I wasn't referring to you as a hypocrite, it was for the benefit of those that constantly mock you, they are the hypocrites, and are well known by the rest of the forum for it.

But alas they are supported by the " unbiased " and " impartial " moderators who appear by their actions to be part of the " Clique " also.😄

2 hours ago, The Wedge said:

I wasn't referring to you as a hypocrite, it was for the benefit of those that constantly mock you, they are the hypocrites, and are well known by the rest of the forum for it.

But alas they are supported by the " unbiased " and " impartial " moderators who appear by their actions to be part of the " Clique " also.😄

I didn’t think that you were referring to me ☺️, it seems though that “ censorship “ appeared since , trying to read behind the lines ,comments have been removed 🤨 Anyway , let’s see if others members have anything to comment of what we watch 😇

53 minutes ago, virginie doumenc said:

JE PENSE que paul la bloque et qu il est son maquereau et c est lui qui lui dit quoi faire  elle n est plus pareille depuis quelque temp elle ne se masturbe plus pareil ne se leche plus les seins plus d objets et ce depuis que le visiteur homme est venu et qu ils se sont engueuler 

Je pense que la façon dont elle a choisi de vivre sa vie à Prague crée des difficultés et elle ne peut pas faire plaisir à tout le monde, à savoir Paul, l’ami de Prague, Malia et les abonnés.  Cette vie à l’intérieur de l’appartement qui est complètement différente de la vie à l’extérieur de l’appartement, semble s’affecter et créer des conflits que Leora ne peut pas gérer (pour le moment) comme il semble.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

il y a 7 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Je pense que la façon ne lui a choisi de vivre sa vie à Prague crée des difficultés et elle ne peut pas faire plaisir à tout le monde, à savoir Paul, l’ami de Prague, Malia et les abonnés. Cette vie à l’intérieur de l’appartement qui est complètement différent de la vie à l’extérieur de l’appartement, semble s’affect et créer des conflits que Leora ne peut pas gérer (pour le moment) comme il semble.

c’est son ami de Prague qui lui pose plus de problème sans lui pour pourrait allée mieux

• Like 1