Anita & Samuel (2021) Part #1

Samuel? 
The girls are aggravating. He didn't look too pleased with the visiting one. I doubt he'd raise a fist. From what I've seen he just wants an easy life. You don't get an easy life by throwing punches. and he's not going to throw a punch at the blond elf, because blondie was draped all over him earlier, and they were basically holding hands before that, except with feet. 
call a relationship cul de sac a relationship cul de sac I say.
I'd be happy to watch Samuel carry on without the girls. 

I have a fitness exercise for you Samuel. (if you're reading) I was taught this by a professional dancer so I know it works.
instead of the sit-ups you do, which don't do anything for your abdominals, they just mess up your back, try this:
Lie flat on your back with your legs straight. place your fingertips on the back of your head but don't support your head at all. now raise your feet three inches (8-10cm) off the ground and hold them i the air. Lift your head and shoulders but don't attempt to pull up like you would normally. just lift a few centimetres off the ground. This will tighten your abdominals but not your back. do ten reps only for the first week and then each following week add another ten reps. Pretty soon you'll be doing 100 with no problem and your abdominal muscles will be strong and well-worked. 
keep doing those old style sit-ups and you'll end up with big back problems which will impact on your ability to do other exercises that involve bending and rotating your torso.
let's call this an, I'm sorry I talked a lot of crap. The exercise works, it's used by athletes and professional dancers. Just thought I'd pass it on as I saw you doing sit-ups and I could see you struggling with them. That's the back strain. Don't do that, do this exercise instead. You'll thank me later. 
Stay handsome. x

The elf came back from Latifa's last night. he'd been looking a bit out of place there. Didn't see what went on but they had guests and then a bit later on the elf arrived after Samuel and Anita had gone to bed. he needed comforting for some reason. Samuel lent a shoulder. Literally. Anita wouldn't let Samuel stay up past his bedtime though. Even on a Saturday night. Harsh mother.

This is getting boring quickly, and the elf is not helping at all. Sam and Anita should try to go the other way and invite a swinger couple... more orthodox... some for Anita too...

to the elf: give us a break, please go home and stay there... 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, stash said:

This is getting boring quickly, and the elf is not helping at all. Sam and Anita should try to go the other way and invite a swinger couple... more orthodox... some for Anita too...

to the elf: give us a break, please go home and stay there... 

He is as annoying as Poppy already 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1