Anita & Samuel (2021) Part #1

I think what might have set his mind to standing up to her was the elf calling him from Latifa's in tears. There was a lengthy conversation (I flipped between both sides) while Anita was carrying on with her crazy friend. (That was not a pretty sight. more like two bull seals wrestling)  I mean even if our lad samuel has to take himself a woman to avoid the usual stigma and persecution, at least he could find one that isn't already 74 years old. He's a good looking lad, no need for him to settle for the first female that asks. 

Well they were classy.

He's definitely left though. Taken his boots and his dumbbells. 6.03am by the clock in the corner. Not even a little wave to the camera. 😪 

Enjoy Grandma Anita. That's me done with this apartment unless golden buttocks returns.

6 minutes ago, Albion said:

Well they were classy.

He's definitely left though. Taken his boots and his dumbbells. 6.03am by the clock in the corner. Not even a little wave to the camera. 😪 

Enjoy Grandma Anita. That's me done with this apartment unless golden buttocks returns.

Most probable is they being kicked out cause the prick boss hassan already started the casting 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Albion said:

It's all like a soap opera. The whole of VHTV. Overblown and overdrawn. Punctuated by pretty bad sex scenes. if this was an actual TV show it would have been cancelled years ago.

Nop, the problem is involving poppy gang..  that destroys everything

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Don't invent things that don't exist. Samuel left for other reasons, not because he had a fight with Anita. The two of them were also laughing a few seconds before Samuel left the apartment.