Anita & Samuel (2021) Part #1

I don't get Anita. half the time she seems to be moaning about stuff and having a go at Samuel. then she's letting him roll around naked with a gay guy who's camp as a row of tents and has the hots for Sammy boy. But as soon as there's any suggestion of things going anywhere interesting, she yanks on Samuel's leash and scolds him like a Baptist grandmother. I mean, either it's okay to play, or it isn't. All three of them were rolling around naked at one point, laughing and giggling then Anita lashed out and lamped Samuel across the head with her leg, she's got some self-defence moves that one. But she's proper moody. No wonder Sam rarely smiles. he does when the elf is around, and with the vodka down his neck. She needs to decide which side of the fence she's sitting on. he needs to grow a pair and put his foot down. decide what he wants. Elf needs  to stop trying to twerk and get some vitamin E and zinc in him. and that thing that was there the other day in the stripy bag needs to never come back. 
I'd also like to recommend a shoulder brace for Anita, her rolled shoulders are going to give her a dowagers hump if she's not careful. sort it now while she still can. get a brace and pull the shoulders back into line. stoops like a fishwife she does.
On the plus side for me, Samuel naked all evening was a treat. A fine figure of a man. me and little Albion were both very entertained. 

Lots of ale, lesbian shenanigans with the crazy friend and Samuel seems to have had enough. The hypocrisy after she put the stoppers on his elf thing. Plus she's sour as a lemon. Hope he rides off into the sunset with the elf.
I'll miss him if he's gone. cracking butt on him.

11 minutes ago, Albion said:

Lots of ale, lesbian shenanigans with the crazy friend and Samuel seems to have had enough. The hypocrisy after she put the stoppers on his elf thing. Plus she's sour as a lemon. Hope he rides off into the sunset with the elf.
I'll miss him if he's gone. cracking butt on him.

I wish he could ride to Karolina instead for the mummies games maybe, he and the elf could be the missing camels...