Martina and Alberto - home activities #13

Noldus

2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Това би ме изумило! Освен това Нели е с Богдан от няколко години и те се обичат! Мартина също обича Алберто отдавна ... Като каза това, вашата теория ще бъде оценена ...

Besides N&B are martied!After the lateral deviation both couples have good sex!

Някой виждал ли е Мартина и Нели да се събуждат тази сутрин? Ако да, какво се случи? Благодаря ти. 

Yes around 08.40 Spanish time!They werevery happy and smiling,kissingand hugging in the kitchen!But i don't know if there was anything last night!

il y a 2 minutes, redfan a dit :

Yes around 08.40 Spanish time!They werevery happy and smiling,kissingand hugging in the kitchen!But i don't know if there was anything last night!

Ok. Merci. Ce qui est noté sur le site, c'est Martina seule en vacances, mais pas Nelly.. Je pense quand même que toutes les 2 sont ensemble en vacances, à voir...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is RLC mistake or most probably Nelly that maybe she hasn’t informed . 

I doubt RLC (i.e. Bodgan) is going to put the travel sign on B5 just because Nelly's gone for a few days. Plenty of other tarts there to watch. 

Добре благодаря. Това, което е отбелязано в сайта, е Мартина сама на почивка, но не и Нели .. Все още мисля, че и двамата са заедно на почивка, за да видим ...

Toghether they visit Martina's mother!

6 minutes ago, redfan said:

Nothing happened in bed, they both slept in Alberto and Martina's bed, they watched something on Martina's laptop, then Nelly fell asleep and Martina continued to watch and then slept, the whole time Alberto is on the couch playing video games well past 3 am! 

• Thanks 2

Just now, mingo said:

I doubt RLC (i.e. Bodgan) is going to put the travel sign on B5 just because Nelly's gone for a few days. Plenty of other tarts there to watch. 

I believe is the tenant’s obligation to inform RLC’s appropriate department and then RLC needs to do their part . But nothing new on what happens with the holidays notifications 😂🤣

• Upvote 1

Just now, mingo said:

Нищо не се случи в леглото, двамата спяха в леглото на Алберто и Мартина, гледаха нещо на лаптопа на Мартина, след това Нели заспа и Мартина продължи да гледа и след това заспа, през цялото време Алберто е на дивана и играе видео игри доста след 3 сутринта! 

Thanks ,Mingo!Very well!

2 hours ago redfan said:

Nelly has been in the project since may 2015.She has stayed as a guest in other apts. before!In Russia there were once or twice a visit fromher slightly plump girlfrend!Separately ,Nelly visited masha several times in Rome!Oncethey were there with Bogdan when Dasha had problems in the family(death of a close person).Then Bogdan left earkier,Nelly stayed,and had a hot sessionwith Masha in the tub!Whwn he returned to Russia, he had a serious conversation with Bogdan!Then when,she was already in B5,she visited Masha alone!Then they had a hot session with Masha and Sofia threesome in BR.Nelly was already with the new titts!

That certainly told him!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I believe is the tenant’s obligation to inform RLC’s appropriate department and then RLC needs to do their part . But nothing new on what happens with the holidays notifications 😂🤣

It's been said here many times that Bodgan and Nelly are RLC managers... 🤷‍♂️