US General Domestic Politics #9 Begins 03/26/21.

Just now, golfer06 said:

afraid of minorities. why are you bothered by her just because she is much more intelligent than you & your cult friends?

What does being an idiot have to do with being a minority?  If Kamala Harris were pure White she would still be an idiot.  If I am afraid of minorities why do I consider Clarence Thomas and Candace Owens to be brilliant?

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

What does being an idiot have to do with being a minority?  If Kamala Harris were pure White she would still be an idiot.  If I am afraid of minorities why do I consider Clarence Thomas and Candace Owens to be brilliant?

because you are an idiot.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But Dr.Seuss would be too advanced for you.😉

but more reality based than what you read which is nothing at all. you simply listen to lies & talking point fantasy from dear traitor & the cult.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

but more reality based than what you read which is nothing at all. you simply listen to lies & talking point fantasy from dear traitor & the cult.

And Dr. Seuss is definitely more reality based than the stories you post on here from left wing blogs.😏

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Mike Pence is re-establishing himself as an individual political entity after spending four years in President Donald Trump's shadow as his loyal vice president, and once again he is embracing the more...

• Upvote 1