US General Domestic Politics #9 Begins 03/26/21.

15 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

but more reality based than what you read which is nothing at all. you simply listen to lies & talking point fantasy from dear traitor & the cult.

I learned to despise Democrats and people like you many, many years before Donald Trump decided to run for president.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

I learned to despise Democrats and people like you many, many years before Donald Trump decided to run for president.

and your ignorance, bigotry, stupidity, & hate shows with each post. do yourself a favor & stop embarrassing yourself.

• Upvote 1

Just now, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

The vice president was the subject of brief but tempestuous scandal-mongering earlier this week. High-profile cranks and authoritarians accused Kamala Harris of disrespecting members of the armed forces...

I see you are back to posting left wing propaganda.

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I see you are back to posting left wing propaganda.

it's called information which you can choose to read or ignore which i'm sure that you'll do the latter since you refuse to learn anything. ever.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You want me to shut up because I am embarrassing you, not embarrassing me. 

it's amazing that you keep proving me to be correct. but if embarrassing yourself over & over & over is the only way that you can get any attention then by all means keep posting & showing the entire world what a moron you are. somehow i'll probably survive.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it's amazing that you keep proving me to be correct. but if embarrassing yourself over & over & over is the only way that you can get any attention then by all means keep posting & showing the entire world what a moron you are. somehow i'll probably survive.

How could I ever prove a liar to be correct?