US General Domestic Politics #9 Begins 03/26/21.

Just now, golfer06 said:

obviously that isn't a reason. what did the idiot do? i never heard of her. 

She won an election.  Maybe you've never heard of her because you shelter yourself from real news. I suggest you plug her name into your browser and see all the stories that pop up on the internet. 

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

all of them would pay their fair share instead of paying little or nothing. pay attention to actual news & you might start to figure things out for yourself.

So they are all still going to pay more in taxes, right?  If so, why would they not want to relocate to a country where taxes are lower?

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

cleaning up dear traitor's mess will take a while.

I agree, but you must admit that Obama showed the way to entice people to dump their kids on the US back when he instituted the Kids in Cages program.

Now that traitor Biden has upstaged him by putting Kids in Containers.

Fortunately Trump bothered to enforce the immigration laws. That's the presidents job. And the flood was greatly reduced.

If Congress wants to change the law so that more sex traffic and drug imports are encouraged, then Pelosi should introduce the legislation to legitimize it. After all, the Cartels are great sources of campaign contributions. They already freely operate in sanctuary states. (And guess who promoted that concept... yes, it was politicians on the take.)

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

She won an election.  Maybe you've never heard of her because you shelter yourself from real news. I suggest you plug her name into your browser and see all the stories that pop up on the internet. 

maybe because she is from another state & hasn't done anything of note.  i've never heard of her.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So they are all still going to pay more in taxes, right?  If so, why would they not want to relocate to a country where taxes are lower?

they will pay more. if they want to leave then they should do that. if you are happy with jobs leaving you should maybe help them. any more brilliant questions?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I agree, but you must admit that Obama showed the way to entice people to dump their kids on the US back when he instituted the Kids in Cages program.

Now that traitor Biden has upstaged him by putting Kids in Containers.

Fortunately Trump bothered to enforce the immigration laws. That's the presidents job. And the flood was greatly reduced.

If Congress wants to change the law so that more sex traffic and drug imports are encouraged, then Pelosi should introduce the legislation to legitimize it. After all, the Cartels are great sources of campaign contributions. They already freely operate in sanctuary states. (And guess who promoted that concept... yes, it was politicians on the take.)

traitor donnie is a racist who simply used immigrants as some of his scapegoats to blame for everything wrong with the country. in case you missed the last 4 years he fit right in with the rest if the qpublicans routine of doing nothing to improve anything while blaming everyone else for their failures. as for congress doing something that is almost impossible with qpublicans blocking everything. believe it or not i am just as sick & tired of the pols doing nothing as you are. i just don't expect qpublicans to ever do anything to improve the situation. dems at least will do a little. i guess that i shouldn't be surprised anymore with you & the cult never even attempting to see reality.

• Upvote 1