US General Domestic Politics #9 Begins 03/26/21.

32 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

they will pay more. if they want to leave then they should do that. if you are happy with jobs leaving you should maybe help them. any more brilliant questions?

If they have to pay more in taxes they will leave, they will take their jobs with them, and Joe Biden and the Democrats will be to blame for raising tax rates.

Hey Progressives! Help me out with a government question.

The part of the US Constitution that says that drug cartels should control the US Borders is where? Cuz I don't think they were originally a branch of the US government. I guess our border boss, Kami, is busy refurbishing her VP residence so maybe the cartels are just helping her out so she can do important things.

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Hey Progressives! Help me out with a government question.

The part of the US Constitution that says that drug cartels should control the US Borders is where? Cuz I don't think they were originally a branch of the US government. I guess our border boss, Kami, is busy refurbishing her VP residence so maybe the cartels are just helping her out so she can do important things.

I don't answer conspiracy theories.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

If they have to pay more in taxes they will leave, they will take their jobs with them, and Joe Biden and the Democrats will be to blame for raising tax rates.

.....on people making over 400K.  Boo-fucking-Hoo

4 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I agree, but you must admit that Obama showed the way to entice people to dump their kids on the US back when he instituted the Kids in Cages program.

Now that traitor Biden has upstaged him by putting Kids in Containers.

Fortunately Trump bothered to enforce the immigration laws. That's the presidents job. And the flood was greatly reduced.

If Congress wants to change the law so that more sex traffic and drug imports are encouraged, then Pelosi should introduce the legislation to legitimize it. After all, the Cartels are great sources of campaign contributions. They already freely operate in sanctuary states. (And guess who promoted that concept... yes, it was politicians on the take.)

'But Obama" "But HRC's emails" "But democrats" "But Benghazi"  but but but.

• Like 1