Helena & Christopher, Demi & Ashton (2021) Part #1

9 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

And who are you? :wink:

9 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

And who are you? 

does anyone know what happened Helena cried yesterday and today christopher goes out of the apartment with his things

3 hours ago, Tom1776 said:

ca. 3.00

It looks like she was searching for something and he didn't seem to care... She started to become more and more agitated which led to a very heated argument... 

At some point he started to search as well... He left in the morning and now it's Helena, Demi, Ashton and it seems to me someone who look like the twin sister of Helena...

However, they had been packing for days because they are moving if I am not wrong, so I am not sure if him leaving is related to the argument or just moving out...

On 4/2/2021 at 7:02 PM, stash said:

It looks like she was searching for something and he didn't seem to care... She started to become more and more agitated which led to a very heated argument... 

At some point he started to search as well... He left in the morning and now it's Helena, Demi, Ashton and it seems to me someone who look like the twin sister of Helena...

However, they had been packing for days because they are moving if I am not wrong, so I am not sure if him leaving is related to the argument or just moving out...

Could be Christopher has left to set up the cams in the new place.