Martina and Alberto - home activities #14

Noldus

Martina ha fatto a pezzi il loro rapporto e vederla tentare di ricucire lo trovo ipocrita da parte sua ....mi sembra che Alberto  sia sulle sue e che il cane c'entri il giusto , visto anche come l'ha accolta ieri sera . Dai tempi che l'aspettava con qualche regalo e non vedevano l'ora di festeggiare a quello che sono ora sembra evidente che se avranno un futuro  insieme sarà un miracolo . Ho notato pure che  ora lui a letto girato dalla parte opposta di lei dopo che si è provata ad avvicinare ........mah

• Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Have they had welcome home sex yet?

I think they are both loosing up and might possibly get there after breakfast. Martina keep squeezing her breast and now touching her forehead as if to have a headache. Beginning COVID symptoms? 

2 minutes ago, StefiGtaVLE said:

why martina and alberto fuck when martina is in love with nelly 😰

Did Alberto bother to make her cum? or did he just leave her unsatisfied on the bed like usual? after he shot his load.  Another nail in the coffin of their relationship if he did. 

1 minute ago, pifflebunk said:

Did Alberto bother to make her cum? or did he just leave her unsatisfied on the bed like usual? after he shot his load.  Another nail in the coffin of their relationship if he did. 

The last one, i think she ended with a big headache as well 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, pifflebunk said:

Piffle, 

As you know Alberto is not the greatest lover, Bogdan or Tibor come to mind as opposites to Alberto, today's was fairly quick. It started in the bathroom and ended in the bedroom. Few minutes later, he was dressed in the living room with Taco, she was again curled up on the bed.

In English,  we have a term called "Cum Dump". This is when a man has little or no feelings towards the woman, and he just uses her as a live masturbation device.  It seems that some of that may be going on here. Is it connected to Nelly, or is Alberto that unaware of a woman's sexual needs and desires?  Who knows, I can't read minds or speak the language.

Excellent observation!

• Like 1

again what a stud last time he took 7 minutes and this time was 6 minutes oh have to add a whole minute eating pussy and add another minute for getting his dick sucked cant forget those 2 minutes of foreplay and both times he took her from behind and he never looked her in the face in what looks like grudge fucking, i really dont know how Nelly will ever hope to compete with a sexual dynamo like him 🤣

• Haha 4