Martina and Alberto - home activities #14

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Martina and Alberto - home activities #14

Jennifermom, I go with #1. Met 9/10 years ago. Couple years later answered an ad, and here they are. Maybe grown apart a little, and one's passion is video games, the other are sex and school.

Good cognitive dissonance possibility!

• Like 1

Naga:  I'd go with explanation #3...but I don't know how long he can cope with it...

Harley:  Personally, I think explanation #3 is a copout.....but what do I know!!

I struggle with 3 the most too.  We haven't see Alberto have sex on the side.  At the risk of agitating Harley, I brought up swinging before and there is no evidence of this (ala C&C).  Unless Alberto is watching with his own RLC subscription, that kind of rules out him being a cuck.  So it would have to be some sort of a committed relationship where they allowed each other these pleasures.  Possible but just doesn't seem likely and we have seen no evidence that supports anything like this. If this is in fact the correct explanation, then their relationship would go down in history as one of the strangest open relationships ever.

What if instead of Alberto and Martina/Nelly we were watching Tibor and Linda/Nelly ... how would that go down???

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Naga:  I'd go with explanation #3...but I don't know how long he can cope with it...

Harley:  Personally, I think explanation #3 is a copout.....but what do I know!!

I struggle with 3 the most too.  We haven't see Alberto have sex on the side.  At the risk of agitating Harley, I brought up swinging before and there is no evidence of this (ala C&C).  Unless Alberto is watching with his own RLC subscription, that kind of rules out him being a cuck.  So it would have to be some sort of a committed relationship where they allowed each other these pleasures.  Possible but just doesn't seem likely and we have seen no evidence that supports anything like this. If this is in fact the correct explanation, then their relationship would go down in history as one of the strangest open relationships ever.

What if instead of Alberto and Martina/Nelly we were watching Tibor and Linda/Nelly ... how would that go down???

It's certainly a strange relationship, one which I don't understand, being of the older generation, but it's definitely not #1 or #2 Jen...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's certainly a strange relationship, one which I don't understand, being of the older generation, but it's definitely not #1 or #2 Jen...

It is an open relationship, plain and simple. Alberto lets Martina do her stuff, and then she tells him all. Nelly isn't even her first fling...

I've had friends & acquaintances who behaved the same way as these two. It worked well for some, didn't for others. It is what it is.

These threads are just turning into a cesspool of misplaced sanctimony blended with a mass projection of insecurities.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

It is an open relationship, plain and simple. Alberto lets Martina do her stuff, and then she tells him all. Nelly isn't even her first fling...

I've had friends & acquaintances who behaved the same way as these two. It worked well for some, didn't for others. It is what it is.

These threads are just turning into a cesspool of misplaced sanctimony blended with a mass projection of insecurities.

Excellent post, really succinct and perfectly put together. Can't fault your analysis. 

• Thanks 1

it was said Alburto is not a cuckold because he does not watch but she comes home and tells him all about it isnt that about the same thing,and seeing him watch Martina grind her ass into Daniels cock while he was kissing her neck and  Alburto smiled about it then watched her make out with Nelly at the same party i think he is at least a little cuckold

Maybe I'm way off base here but I think there is more age difference with these three people then I read in the comments. Just looking at each of them, I would have guessed their ages as follows.  Martina 24,  Alberto 30,  and Nelly pushing 40.    I find it hard to believe that A&M have been together 8 or 9 years.  Nelly is a predator and Martina is the catch of the day. In the end, Nelly will walk away leaving Martina emotionally damaged and her relationship with Alberto up in the air. It's a sad state of affairs. Bogdan is a big boy and can figure things out.  Alberto, not so much so.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

Maybe I'm way off base here but I think there is more age difference with these three people then I read in the comments. Just looking at each of them, I would have guessed their ages as follows.  Martina 24,  Alberto 30,  and Nelly pushing 40.    I find it hard to believe that A&M have been together 8 or 9 years.  Nelly is a predator and Martina is the catch of the day. In the end, Nelly will walk away leaving Martina emotionally damaged and her relationship with Alberto up in the air. It's a sad state of affairs. Bogdan is a big boy and can figure things out.  Alberto, not so much so.

I will solve your math problem because Nelly is not even 30 years old :biggrin:

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I will solve your math problem because Nelly is not even 30 years old :biggrin:

I don't see it as a math problem. I'm making a guess at their ages based on what they look like. It's a guess not math.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1