Martina and Alberto - home activities #14

Noldus

14 minutes ago, Marcelo Del Vecchio said:

For me, Martina is preparing the ground to go with Nelly

so his dog dies now you think Martina will leave him for Nelly that sounds like a country and western song those of us in the states will get this one

• Haha 3

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

Martina will leave him for Nelly

Don't forget folks the other half of this is Nelly has to leave Bogdan.  They're in the middle of a couples massage right now.  I think we would all agree if Martina and Alberto were giving each other a couples massage ... this tenor of this conversation would not be so solemn.  

• Like 1

Oh dear, here we go again.  I see that the speculator brigade are already writing-off M&A's dog - one or two have already told us that it's dead.  The dog, Lucky, was admitted to animal hospital last night.  I was there and watched the whole 2-hour (approx) event; while most were desperately watching the Masha, tawdry, promiscuity, show garbage.  Yes, we must be mindful that it's an elderly dog, but Lucky is something of a survivor, he's pulled through illness before.  I am maintaining a positive outlook, and think, and hope, that lucky will be OK 🤞

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so his dog dies now you think Martina will leave him for Nelly that sounds like a country and western song those of us in the states will get this one

Have we any proof that 'Blackie/Lucky' has actually died, or is it the usual speculation...He was in a bad way not that long ago, and we all thought he wouldn't make it, but he made a full recovery...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

Oh dear, here we go again.  I see that the speculator brigade are already writing-off M&A's dog - one or two have already told us that it's dead.  The dog, Lucky, was admitted to animal hospital last night.  Yes, we must be mindful that it's an elderly dog, but Lucky is something of a survivor, he's pulled through illness before.  I am maintaining a positive outlook, and think, and hope, that lucky will be OK 🤞

Apologies...I've just posted a similar post myself, before reading yours here...