Martina and Alberto - home activities #14

Noldus

8 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

Oh dear, here we go again.  I see that the speculator brigade are already writing-off M&A's dog - one or two have already told us that it's dead.  The dog, Lucky, was admitted to animal hospital last night.  Yes, we must be mindful that it's an elderly dog, but Lucky is something of a survivor, he's pulled through illness before.  I am maintaining a positive outlook, and think, and hope, that lucky will be OK 🤞

Let us hope you are right, that would be great. 

34 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

Oh dear, here we go again.  I see that the speculator brigade are already writing-off M&A's dog - one or two have already told us that it's dead.  The dog, Lucky, was admitted to animal hospital last night.  I was there and watched the whole 2-hour (approx) event; while most were desperately watching the Masha, tawdry, promiscuity, show garbage.  Yes, we must be mindful that it's an elderly dog, but Lucky is something of a survivor, he's pulled through illness before.  I am maintaining a positive outlook, and think, and hope, that lucky will be OK 🤞

wow you watched a empty apt for the whole 2-hour event while Alburto took his dog to the vet ,edited or were you talking about the time leading up to him taking the dog to the vet if thats the case then i am sorry about my comment 

1 minute ago, Scottish Republic said:

As regards the, Lucky, 'crisis' ... I'm currently monitoring the general mood and behavior of M&A; it appears to me that they are not in mourning - so I will cautiously assume that the dog is recovering in hospital. 🙂

I agree...there's no doubt that we'd detect from their mood if it's bad news...

59 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Don't forget folks the other half of this is Nelly has to leave Bogdan.  They're in the middle of a couples massage right now.  I think we would all agree if Martina and Alberto were giving each other a couples massage ... this tenor of this conversation would not be so solemn.  

why did it just say you were responding to a post that said i was the one that said Nelly would leave Bogdan i responded to that same post