Martina and Alberto - home activities #14

Noldus

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

bad timing for Martina going on holiday with her lover having a great time and he is back here dealing with the death of a beloved pet 

LOL the last thing on Martina's mind was about her pets!  The only thing that mattered to Martina was the petting!!

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, isidore57 said:

It's hurting your head unnecessarily

hey with every thing we have learned about Martina and her fondness for women hey we seen her make out with half the women in B4 so i think its a good question to wonder about her relationship with Marta and you dont need to worry about my head 

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

hey with every thing we have learned about Martina and her fondness for women hey we seen her make out with half the women in B4 so i think its a good question to wonder about her relationship with Marta and you dont need to worry about my head 

Martina is a loose wheel and one day that wheel is going to fall off and tumble into a gutter somewhere!

The joyful, laughing, banter between Martina and Alberto when she got home has changed. Seriousness between the two, long discussions. He goes bike riding late at night!   (to get out of the house away from her?) She makes dinner for her and Taco.  Alberto makes his own dinner. 

Not good.

3 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

If the "issue" was the dog, don't you think that would be a shared experience, supporting one another. 

I'm sure the dog will be fine, he may be old but he's strong willed.  He's probably getting an IV to help replenish the nutrients he needs.  This is not the first time that I have read about the dog going to the vet so it's nothing new to either of them and I feel the strong attachment to the dog is from Alberto, so yes, if they were truly in love Martina should be supporting him all she can and if not then there is troubled waters ahead as in class 6 rapids.

• Upvote 1