Martina and Alberto - home activities #14

Noldus

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

omg are you kidding me he is so lucky to be able to have sex with her she is very beautiful with a killer body coming into her sexual peak and from what i have seen from her sex with Nelly she is craving so much more than what Alburto is offering and just because they have been together so long means nothing just how many guys thought they had nothing to worry about came home to a empty house and a dear John letter and just because Alburto was the man she thought she wanted when she was 15 does not mean he is still the man of her dreams when she is 25 and he is bankrupt jobless and just plays video games and puts no effort into sex yep what a catch he turned out to be huh

This is your opinion my good friend ☺️😌 What means “ he is so lucky “ ? Why isn’t that she is lucky to have a man like him ? We all know that even if we had Beyoncé , at a certain point after 10 years we would stare at another ass just to change the daily routine of sharing .. 

We aren’t Martina or Alberto to know what is actually deep in their mind . We judge the actions  and try to “ translate “ them .. but we can’t enter their brain and be the ones to find out why they did so .. all I want to say is that they have their own reasons for anything they do  and we can post our thoughts and analyze with the other forum members but the truth , the reality , it is only in the brain of these two people and noone else’s 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Not every relation is the same , not all people are the same ... not for everyone sex is top priority .. and everyone thinks and is affected different of things happening in his / her private life and has to deal with it . 

This short and sweet synopsis puts it all into perspective....there is no love between Martina & Alberto, it's just an arrangement out of convenience!!

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is your opinion my good friend ☺️😌 What means “ he is so lucky “ ? Why isn’t that she is lucky to have a man like him ? We all know that even if we had Beyoncé , at a certain point after 10 years we would stare at another ass just to change the daily routine of sharing .. 

We aren’t Martina or Alberto to know what is actually deep in their mind . We judge the actions  and try to “ translate “ them .. but we can’t enter their brain and be the ones to find out why they did so .. all I want to say is that they have their own reasons for anything they do  and we can post our thoughts and analyze with the other forum members but the truth , the reality , it is only in the brain of these two people and noone else’s 

when i said he was lucky i meant if anything happens to them and years from now he would look back fondly on being able to have sex with someone like Martina i had a girl like that we lived together for about 6 months she was a cute little shit with blonde hair blue eyes 4ft 11 inches  95 lbs thats 1.5 meters and 43 kilos to you non americans Piper when she first showed up reminded me of her so much it is not funny even though i am happily married and my wife is no slouch to be sure but i do look back on being able to have sex with someone like that fondly in retrospect

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

when i said he was lucky i meant if anything happens to them and years from now he would look back fondly on being able to have sex with someone like Martina i had a girl like that we lived together for about 6 months she was a cute little shit with blonde hair blue eyes 4ft 11 inches  95 lbs thats 1.5 meters and 43 kilos to you non americans Piper when she first showed up reminded me of her so much it is not funny even though i am happily married and my wife is no slouch to be sure but i do look back on being able to have sex with someone like that fondly in retrospect

Men are from Mars and women are in Uranus!!

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

when i said he was lucky i meant if anything happens to them and years from now he would look back fondly on being able to have sex with someone like Martina i had a girl like that we lived together for about 6 months she was a cute little shit with blonde hair blue eyes 4ft 11 inches  95 lbs thats 1.5 meters and 43 kilos to you non americans Piper when she first showed up reminded me of her so much it is not funny 

I think they will take a break from each other’s life for a really long period , they will do their own things and if in let’s say 10-15 years from now they are both single , they might try again and this time might end up officially together , like engaged or married ...but this is also coming by a personal experience and a wish , when I ended the relation , it was because I wasn’t ready to bind  myself with the GF of that time .. after many years , seeing and experiencing life at a wide range , i understood that this was the right girl for me . But when I tried to approach , she had moved with her life . So maybe , this could happen to them ☺️ with a happy ending 😇 . Perhaps it isn’t  their time yet , but it doesn’t mean that it won’t be in the future ...( whatever we discuss of course is only speculations since the couple is together 😂🤣😂🤣

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think they will take a break from each other’s life for a really long period , they will do their own things and if in let’s say 10-15 years from now they are both single , they might try again and this time might end up officially together , like engaged or married ...but this is also coming by a personal experience and a wish , when I ended the relation , it was because I wasn’t ready to bind  myself with the GF of that time .. after many years , seeing and experiencing life at a wide range , i understood that this was the right girl for me . But when I tried to approach , she had moved with her life . So maybe , this could happen to them ☺️ with a happy ending 😇 . Perhaps it isn’t  their time yet , but it doesn’t mean that it won’t be in the future ...( whatever we discuss of course is only speculations since the couple is together 😂🤣😂🤣

Good point, this also happened to my son, he was young and this girl was in love with him and at the time didn't know how to deal with it and when he broke up with her and realized later that she was the one for him it was too late.  Now, he has been single ever since then but does have a new woman now that he is head over heels with and I wish him all the luck in finding true love with her!!  By the way, there is almost an 8 year difference in their ages and he told me that this woman for her age has really got her shit together which is a good thing no matter how you look at it!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Good point, this also happened to my son, he was young and this girl was in love with him and at the time didn't know how to deal with it and when he broke up with her and realized later that she was the one for him it was too late.  Now, he has been single ever since then but does have a new woman now that he is head over heels with and I wish him all the luck in finding true love with her!!  By the way, there is almost an 8 year difference in their ages and he told me that this woman for her age has really got her shit together which is a good thing no matter how you look at it!!

We don’t do it often , glad when we agree in some things then ☺️

Just now, ddhm said:

We don’t do it often , glad when we agree in some things then ☺️

I agree with a lot of what you say and I disagree with a lot of what you say.  I just don't post that often regardless of agreeing or disagreeing because I feel there is no point.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Това е вашето мнение добрият ми приятел ☺️ 😌 Какво означава „той е толкова късметлия“? Защо не е щастлива, че има мъж като него? Всички знаем, че дори да имахме Бионсе, в определен момент след 10 години щяхме да се взираме в друго дупе, само за да променим ежедневието на споделянето .. 

Ние не сме Мартина или Алберто, за да знаем какво всъщност е дълбоко в съзнанието им. Ние преценяваме действията и се опитваме да ги „преведем“ .. но не можем да влезем в мозъка им и да бъдем тези, които да разберем защо са го направили .. всичко, което искам да кажа, е, че те имат свои причини за всичко, което правят и можем да публикуваме мислите си и да анализираме с останалите членове на форума, но истината, реалността е само в мозъка на тези двама души и никой друг 

That's right!As you always think right!Obviously in the Balkans our thinking is a different,so i agree with you!

6 minutes ago, redfan said:

That's right!As you always think right!Obviously in the Balkans our thinking is a different,so i agree with you!

The Balkan thinking is based a lot on instinct and too much on traditions ( family , religion ) and it is very conservative in comparison to the most of the western world countries 😁 But these values and traditions have allowed us not to lose our “ identity “ as countries and this is why the Balkan people can understand easier one another 😉

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Thank you DDHM.  You may be right and we may never know.  I read what you said and I hear you.  I feel sad for these two. 

EDIT TO ADD:  BTW it’s not just the sex.  The cuddling seems forced.  The quick kisses Alberto gives her seem like he’s trying too hard.  Martina rubbing up against him do not seem genuine.  What was with the mattress last night ... they at least used to cuddle on the sofa.  Watch Martina being playful with Nelly and compare that to her playfulness with Alberto.

Lastly I say all of this and will also say we are being brutal to Alberto.  There is no excuse for his behavior but also these things are really hard and complex.  He IS a great guy ... no doubt ... but even great guys and great girls lose their mates.

I agree, something has changed in the negative. I used to enjoy watching them together on the couch. Now it seems he plays games and sleeps on the couch sometimes bed  She goes to bed with her laptop. When they do sleep together, you could put the two dogs between them. If you can see older clips, it's like watching a completely different couple. Is this a case, we made a commitment to RLC and now we're stuck? 

Jennifermom, I think you're on to something!