Benjamin (2021) Part #2

x192023

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Really??? So all that behavior it's her under no substances?? 😂😂

Yep... She's pretty calm at the moment. Too bad there's no footage of the night that she was dressed like Harley Quinn. Was a better name for her than Melissa. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Parxx said:

I actually knew you would like her. I was about to tag you when I wrote I didn't like her 🙂. As Sparkles wrote, just hope Scott doesn't get rid of her too soon.

Cool, people has started to know me that well already.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Cool, people has started to know me that well already.

Normally our choices are a bit opposite. You like Diana, I can't stand her. So since I didn't like Lyla I knew you would like her. That's the beauty of these message boards I guess.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Normally our choices are a bit opposite. You like Diana, I can't stand her. So since I didn't like Lyla I knew you would like her. That's the beauty of these message boards I guess.

Speaking of Diana, she just made her entry into Ken & Barbie. You have fun while that's a sign for me to log off🙂

1 minute ago, Parxx said:

Hehe ☺️ I don't actually love these girls that much, it is more the action that they stand for and create that I really love. Maybe we are able to find common ground at some point too. For example, I really don't like Faye.

48 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Enjoy until scott use her and kick her out again 😂

Last time, it wasn't her fault. it was Kim B's ahole BF who messed with cams and Lyla got the blame. I hope Scott doesn't leave her in charge if there is a party in the future. 😃 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Hehe ☺️ I don't actually love these girls that much, it is more the action that they stand for and create that I really love. Maybe we are able to find common ground at some point too. For example, I really don't like Faye.

Why ??? 😂. I love Faye 😜

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Why ??? 😂. I love Faye 😜

It's just my subjective opinion, of course, but I think she seems abit full of it. Huge drama queen. That's my impression so far, maybe I'm wrong. She is gorgeously beautiful though! 

16 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Why ??? 😂. I love Faye 😜

I can image both blonde at the same time,her and Goldie locks look a lot of like.

according to support she will be coming back staying as a guest.

not sure about Briana. Miss her 😞