B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #31 (March/April)

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

The Nell was sharing her snaps earlier. It went something like ; ''heres me and martina fukin in the bedroom and this ones of martina and me fukin in the jauzzi... oh you must see this one of me and martina fukin on the hotel baclony.😂

Thanks to emnv for report on the Valencia trip martina and Alberto thread

so funny!!! that's my kind of humor ..... just ist class hillarious ...

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

He's really in love...☺️

Unbelievable, his wife was just on a multi-day trib with her second relationship. How stupid he has to be to passively stand by and pretend that nothing is wrong?

Anyway, probably all this is just another one of those stupid RLC scripts they perform as show for the cameras.  Fuck RLC!

• Haha 2

I wonder if Bogdan has been in his ‘office’, if what i have read is correct that he oversees the apartments in a managerial type role?

As it’s the end of the month he would have a lot of paperwork to do, esp if the girls have expenses, wages, or other  remuneration. Make-up expenses alone would take a week to do,:)  plus underwear and wine, that would be a months work of paperwork alone.

Plus there must be a rota to do, for the times the girls have to perform on camera in their rooms, girl one use dildo, girl 2 lie on the bed in underwear, girl 3 stick banana up bottom, 🙂  etc etc .Haha. As well as writting up a loose script to keep the paying public interested and to bring the subs in. 

That would explain his absence from the house. Never-mind the fact that with all the drama and hanging around with those other girls would drive a man insane if he could not escape every now and then. 🙂   

• Haha 1