Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 33

It's been noticed that since 12/29/20, the sub-thread of the topic lising thread 'Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) has increased substantially from topic listing sub-thread #9, to the current topic listing sub-thread #33. Since then, much of what has been being posted in the topic listing sub-threads, has had nothing to do with being positive or complimentary.

Commenting on what someone may or may not be doing, or what may or may not be occurring, whether at the residence, or even more so while away from the residence, that is in no way related to anything considered positive or complimentary, to either of the two project participants that the topic listing fans threads were created and started by someone for, is inappropriate.

Therefore, it is no wonder, and not surprising that this topic listing has increased from sub-thread #9, to sub-thread #33 in just 3 months. Considering that each sub-thread has been being allowed to go until around 34 to 45 pages, and that several even reached as much as 52 and 119 pages, when originally it was requested that a new sub-thread for the same topic listing be started when a sub-thread increased to 30 pages, until a mod could notice it, and close-out the 30 page sub-thread.

It is quite likely that if the topic listing consisted all or even mostly of commentary of actual and genuine complimentary or positive subject matter related to either of the residence participants, this topic listing would not be even half as extensive as has increased to. 

This topic listing is not listed as, 'every trivial thing that occurs at the L&M residence', or 'each movement or activity that occurs at the L&M residence', or 'ideas, opinions, or speculations of what may or may not occur at the L&M residence', or 'ideas, opinions, or speculations of what may or may not occur with the participants away from the L&M residence.' 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It's been noticed that since 12/29/20, the sub-thread of the topic lising thread 'Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) has increased substantially from topic listing sub-thread #9, to the current topic listing sub-thread #33. Since then, much of what has been being posted in the topic listing sub-threads, has had nothing to do with being positive or complimentary. Commenting on what someone may or may not be doing, or what may or may not be occurring, whether at the residence, or even more so while away from the residence, that is in no way related to anything considered positive or complimentary, to either of the two project participants that the topic listing fans threads were created and started by someone for, is inappropriate. Therefore, it is no wonder, and not surprising that this topic listing has increased from sub-thread #9, to sub-thread #33 in just 3 months. Considering that each sub-thread has been being allowed to go until around 34 to 45 pages, and that several even reached as much as 52 and 119 pages, when originally it was requested that a new sub-thread for the same topic listing be started when a sub-thread increased to 30 pages, until a mod could notice it, and close-out the 30 page sub-thread. It is quite likely that if the topic listing consisted all or even mostly of commentary of actual and genuine complimentary or positive subject matter related to either of the residence participants, this topic listing would not be even half as extensive as has increased to.  

With the utmost respect to yourself Nich, perhaps if you go back on some of the previous “ sub-threads “ you  might notice that you are just as guilty as anyone else in breaching the intended context of that particular “ sub-thread.

It was possibly better when we had the previous “ general chat “ sub thread.

Just a though! 😊

• Like 1

12 hours ago, The Wedge said:

With the utmost respect to yourself Nich, perhaps if you go back on some of the previous “ sub-threads “ you  might notice that you are just as guilty as anyone else in breaching the intended context of that particular “ sub-thread.

It was possibly better when we had the previous “ general chat “ sub thread.

Just a though! 😊

If you had noticed that recently, as well as previously, I've mentioned that I, myself have at times. But, as I also mentioned, it was only ever so often at times, and certainly not on any consistent or continuous basis. Since becoming a registered member of this site, on most occasions I have tried to post my comments in threads that were more appropriately related to my commentary.

I agree, having a general chat thread did seem more convenient when participating in chat discussions of more generalized content or subject matter. It has seemed that this topic listing has been progressing in a similar manner as did the general chat threads for awhile now, and it was eventually done away with. But, having an option like the 'Start New Topic' option which has always been available, still offers anyone the opportunities to express their opinions on various subject matter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I don't know his voice could not be heard but it certainly wasn't Loverboy. 

She called Paul in bed earlier and i'm pretty sure this kitchen call was Paul as well. Certainly the call in the toilet wasn't to Paul.

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

I agree, having a general chat thread did seem more convenient when participating in chat discussions of more generalized content or subject matter. It has seemed that this topic listing has been progressing in a similar manner as did the general chat threads for awhile now, and it was eventually done away with. But, having an option like the 'Start New Topic' option which has always been available, still offers anyone the opportunities to express their opinions on various subject matter.

I personally don’t think it would make much difference what the sub-threads or topics were called,people tend to follow where the last person finished, and one subject morphs into another.

We have I believe without exception all at one time or another been guilty of breaking the rules, but sometimes when it suits people it is ignored, whilst at other times those same people will complain.

For instance! Anyone who posts a music video in any of the sub-threads apart from the video thread is if you interpret the rules rigidly in breach of forum decorum, yet most people have done so.

We have to be careful if we the members think we can do a better job at monitoring the forum than those moderators who’s unenvious task is to do so.

Sometimes it is better to let sleeping dogs lie, or if it’s not broken don’t repair it.

27 minutes ago, The Wedge said:

I personally don’t think it would make much difference what the sub-threads or topics were called,people tend to follow where the last person finished, and one subject morphs into another.

We have I believe without exception all at one time or another been guilty of breaking the rules, but sometimes when it suits people it is ignored, whilst at other times those same people will complain.

For instance! Anyone who posts a music video in any of the sub-threads apart from the video thread, is if you interpret the rules rigidly, in breach of forum decorum, yet most people have done so.

We have to be careful if we the members think we can do a better job at monitoring the forum than those moderators who’s unenvious task is to do so.

Sometimes it is better to let sleeping dogs lie, or if it’s not broken don’t repair it.

I understand all of this mate, but posting commentary that is likely perceived as being that of comments of direct negativity, or as being that of indirect negativity, as well as commentary related what someone may or may have not done at that residence, or what someone may or may have not said, that is no way related to that of being considered to be positive or complimentary, should not be in any fans thread topic listing that was created and started for such. It's true, most of us have likely done it previously at one time or another, but some seem to consistently or continuously in a thread merely so it will have better chances of getting the most attention.

• Upvote 1

I will say only one thing ... if the apartment was interested in watching , if it was actually offering things to discuss and these things could keep forum members busy chatting , I honestly don’t think that wherever the opinions would be posted , they would make a difference . The complete lack of content in this apartment ( apart from the 3-4 maximum repeated routine things ) plus the total indifference from both of the girls towards the viewers , it causes for such discussions to be taking part here . 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
24 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I understand all of this mate, but posting commentary that is likely perceived as being that of comments of direct negativity, or as being that of indirect negativity, as well as commentary related what someone may or may have not done at that residence, or what someone may or may have not said, that is no way related to that of being considered to be positive or complimentary, should not be in any fans thread topic listing that was created and started for such. It's true, most of us have likely done it previously at one time or another, but some seem to consistently or continuously in a thread merely so it will have better chances of getting the most attention.

Nich i get what you mean - BUT by very definition of what you say, then a 'Fans' topic would only be for simple praise and nothing else. There would have to be a new 'Daily Activity' topic simply to then comment on them leaving, coming home, watching TV etc. Now that is for some, considered boring or unimportant, and not what they want people to talk about, but where do you draw the line? Do we only talk if something of 'big' proportions happens? Like last night and today, 2 bad phone calls for Leora again - Do we ignore it completely, or does it get mentioned as it is an incident on camera that is relevant to what is happening? I do completely agree that recently there has been so much negativity in chat, just plain name calling, questioning their 'fun' together etc, but that IS a totally different thing that does not deserve a place in a 'Fans' topic. But we would really have to police ourselves so much as a result. Plus if people write things that ARE happening, then it's up to the reader to decide whether they like it or not.

19 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Sometimes mate it’s possible to have positive negativity.

For instance, my posting of Leora’s  conversation on camera last week was positive and truthful as substantiated by others, yet some people interpreted it as negative...Why? because it didn’t possibly show Leora in a good light perhaps, but nevertheless she said it in open apartment so was obviously not worried who heard it, it could well have been a ploy on her behalf but was said nevertheless.

It really boils down to the old chestnut mate....Different opinions !