Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 33

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Oh beh, oggi è andata così e domani è un altro giorno. 

Buona notte 😴

The strange thing is that yesterday they didn’t do anything ( except spending some fun time together ) when Malia knew that she overnights and Leora seems that she decided during the day .. I spoke about the girls not caring at all for the viewers , they are indifferent ( which is fine because all their real , genuine , true life with happy , sad feelings and ups and downs is happening outside ) . 

Whoever thinks differently , I hope they present arguments that the girls care for the people who pay for this apartment . It is still of course in the top camera thumbnails even if it is empty almost half of the day 🤷‍♂️

• Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

So i was wrong! She is out, wasn't expecting it after today but never mind! But so what, she should have her night out as can Malia, as they have royally entertained us all this week, the whole gamut, in fact so much so, that they haven't even had a cleaning night this week! And they certainly won me over again. Problems solved, sorted outside and besties again, plus their own social lives means they keep their time apart too. But they've been nothing short of brilliant this week for us fans, great mood in the place (apart from a phone arsehole pissing her off as usual) and that good mood was evident in chat for some of it as well. So yes, go and have a good time girls, we've had a good time with you all week!

Bonjour
Mon intuition etait bonne elle à bien passé la nuit dehors comme j ai mis le lire hier sur un post mais ou ?? chez une copine ou la réconciliation après la crise attends le retour

• Like 2