Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 33

11 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Until 21:00

The rule has been changed slightly for today and tomorrow , you can stay out until  midnight if your going to a church service..  

leora did have plans to be with boyfriend today but they might have changed because what was said in the phone call last night.  

When she left this afternoon she was going for a much needed coffee and a long walk.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

The rule has been changed slightly for today and tomorrow , you can stay out until  midnight if your going to a church service..  

leora did have plans to be with boyfriend today but they might have changed because what was said in the phone call last night.  

When she left this afternoon she was going for a much needed coffee and a long walk.  

Plus the call today and subsequent lengthy text contact also play their part too. 

However, knowing her.....

31 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I get why some question the 'look' of how the chat can be at times J, but of course, what do we do when something happens of note? Best example is Loverboy. Yep, i myself have written regular on this topic, but why? Because it has dominated Leora's life for 9 months. So if something is there so regular, and let's be honest, with regular drama so often including right up to today, what do we do? Ignore it and stick our fingers in our ears? No, we chat don't we, because if not, if we DO ignore, then all we would be left with would be "My God, look at that ass" etc etc. In a bizarre way, sometimes things that are of a negative nature actually DO lend their place in a Fans topic, especially when love, advice, ideas and sympathy are given towards the combatants over that situation.

And THAT is what being a true fan is all about isn't it.

Absolutely!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 6 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

De plus, l’appel d’aujourd’hui et les longs contacts textuels ultérieurs jouent également leur rôle.

Cependant, la connaissant .....

soi disant d après que j’ai lu elle aurait dit à paul avant de partir quand quelle etait à table quelle serait absente une nuit je ne sais pas si l’information est bien fondé ?

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, patou said:

supposedly after I read she would have said to paul before leaving when she was at the table what would be absent one night I do not know if the information is correct?

It may not have been referring to something like that as we don't know what the other person said before this. So i can't say either way. Time will tell!

45 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Plus the call today and subsequent lengthy text contact also play their part too. 

However, knowing her.....

Sì. Conoscendola non mi meraviglierei se è andata a dormire da lui. E che io sappia non si è portata via un cambio di vestiti. Quindi... 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Dubito che Leora sia una credente o un tipo che lavora per la chiesa 😆

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
21 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Yes. Knowing her I wouldn't be surprised if she went to sleep with him. And as far as I know she didn't take a change of clothes. Then... 

Ah, there's no guarantee she is with him, she does have her other girl friends to hang out with now, as she has been doing every so often for the last few months. So she could easily be elsewhere. But i have witnessed her fall out and then make up with him in the same phone call, let alone the same day!!