Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 33

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Nich i get what you mean - BUT by very definition of what you say, then a 'Fans' topic would only be for simple praise and nothing else. There would have to be a new 'Daily Activity' topic simply to then comment on them leaving, coming home, watching TV etc. Now that is at times for some considered boring or unimportant, but where do you draw the line? Like last night and today, 2 bad phone calls for Leora again - Do we ignore it completely, or does it get mentioned as it is an incident on camera that is relevant to what is happening? I do completely agree that recently there has been so much negativity in chat, just plain name calling, questioning their 'fun' together etc, but that IS a totally different thing that does not deserve a place in a 'Fans' topic. But we would really have to police ourselves so much as a result.

Considering that the few fans topic listings are followed by short descriptions or more specific designations as to a particular category of fans topic listing, imo that narrows what would be considered as appropriate as far as any particular types of commentary that gets mentioned there. However, if someone was to start a topic listing that was just 'Leora and Malia Fans' as there have been previously before the last changes in format of this site, then that imo would be a more broader topic listing, that could be considered more appropriate for some more generalized subject matter related to the participants. 

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
22 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Considering that the few fans topic listings are followed by short descriptions or more specific designations as to a particular category of fans topic listing, imo that narrows what would be considered as appropriate as far as any particular types of commentary that gets mentioned there. However, if someone was to start a topic listing that was just 'Leora and Malia Fans' as there have been previously before the last changes in format of this site, then that imo would be a more broader topic listing, that could be considered more appropriate for some more generalized subject matter related to the participants. 

I think it's the title - 'Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments)' page. If it was instead 'Leora and Malia General/Daily chat', then by itself, that lends more towards what you are suggesting. But if so, if we then had a 'General Chat' page and then also a 'Fans' page, then you can guarantee the latter would be ignored soon, as it would simply be praise and little else. Therefore, the General Chat page would replace the Fans one, and we would be in the same place as we are now. That's how i see anyway. Because in a sense, a General Chat page would be practically the same as we have now. 

4 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

great conversation on the forum 

Without offending anyone 

Just goes to show that with respect for each other’s opinion, although not necessarily agreeing with each other, adults can disagree and yet still maintain a semblance of civility.

Perhaps there is a lesson to be learned for those who want to learn.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, The Wedge said:

Just goes to show that with respect for each other’s opinion, although not necessarily agreeing with each other, adults can disagree and yet still maintain a semblance of civility.

Perhaps there is a lesson to be learned for those who want to learn.

I get why some question the 'look' of how the chat can be at times J, but of course, what do we do when something happens of note? Best example is Loverboy. Yep, i myself have written regular on this topic, but why? Because it has dominated Leora's life for 9 months. So if something is there so regular, and let's be honest, with regular drama so often including right up to today, what do we do? Ignore it and stick our fingers in our ears? No, we chat don't we, because if not, if we DO ignore, then all we would be left with would be "My God, look at that ass" etc etc. In a bizarre way, sometimes things that are of a negative nature actually DO lend their place in a Fans topic, especially when love, advice, ideas and sympathy are given towards the combatants over that situation.

And THAT is what being a true fan is all about isn't it.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
13 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Mi sa che anche per stasera, per un motivo o per un altro, non ci sarà niente da vedere 😴

I've a sneaky feeling Leora will be back.😉

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I've a sneaky feeling Leora will be back.😉

Sempre che nel camminare gli sia passata la rabbia (anche se prima di uscire ha parlato con Malia in maniera tranquilla). 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
22 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Provided that while walking the anger has passed (even if before going out he talked to Malia in a quiet way). 

Often she's like that with Loverboy. After going in all guns blazing, she can then be fine soon after and if Malia is there she'll chat ok, sort of in a 'I've said my piece' kind of way, especially if she's written it all down afterwards.