Masha - Home activities #6

they have to share the bed with Babi and girl with curls

would like to praise Mascha's new one
He was very convincing when he spoke to the young savage
not a bad choice!
The sex will get better, he said at noon today, he wants to be better than his predecessors, Mascha wants to leave the direction to him in the future
(Maybe not meant seriously) 😏

Not to be a buzzkill since I know you are all waiting for a historic Masha threesome ... but why do the phones seem to flicker like a strobe light?  I am guessing this has something to do with the nightvision cameras?  Kind of like how sometimes when you video a TV you seen lines scrolling up and down?  I'm a girl so you might have to dumb it down for me.  But I've been here almost  2 months and tonight I finally have the courage to ask.  I think my iPhone has a feature that causes the flash to strobe when a call is coming in.  I first thought this was that feature.  But not everyone could be turning that ON and having so many friggin' phone calls.

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Not to be a buzzkill since I know you are all waiting for a historic Masha threesome ... but why do the phones seem to flicker like a strobe light?  I am guessing this has something to do with the nightvision cameras?  Kind of like how sometimes when you video a TV you seen lines scrolling up and down?  I'm a girl so you might have to dumb it down for me.  But I've been here almost  2 months and tonight I finally have the courage to ask.  I think my iPhone has a feature that causes the flash to strobe when a call is coming in.  I first thought this was that feature.  But not everyone could be turning that ON and having so many friggin' phone calls.

The NV catches all the infrared rays , if I use the right term .. you can also see nearly all their veins when their skin is exposed ☺️

17 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Un trio peut-être que l'invité les rejoint lol

S'il se produit un trio cela écarte la possibilité que la fille métisse et le mec de Masha soit de la même famille

If a threesome occurs it rules out the possibility that the mixed race girl and Masha's boyfriend are from the same family.

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

if I use the right term .. you can also see nearly all their veins when their skin is exposed ☺️

Yes I have noticed that as well.  It's kind of erotic to me honestly.

Since we are having a technical seminar ... what are the small round shaded disks I see all over during nightvision?