Jump to content

US General Domestic Politics #10 Begins 04/02/21.


Recommended Posts

On 4/7/2021 at 8:05 AM, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz has come up with what would seem to be the perfect defense for a Republican audience. In a Washington Examiner editorial, Gaetz explains how the whole series of charges against him...

 

What charges against Matt Gaetz? The ones in the New York Times which are based upon anonymous sources? Have the DOJ or FBI officially confirmed that they are conducting a criminal investigation of Matt Gaetz? I thought in the U.S. that a person is presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.:dodgy:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

More Washington Liberal Stupidity

Your racism is leaking again.  

But it didn't work out that way, did it Limp-Dick?

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

What charges against Matt Gaetz? The ones in the New York Times which are based upon anonymous sources? Have the DOJ or FBI officially confirmed that they are conducting a criminal investigation of Matt Gaetz? I thought in the U.S. that a person is presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.:dodgy:

We'll see, won't we?  Betcha a buck he's indicted before April ends.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, O_U812 said:

What a coincidence....So do I.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

On Thursday, The Daily Beast published an interview with Eva Schloss, a Holocaust survivor and the stepsister of Anne Frank. One of the things she discussed was the similarities she saw...

 

You probably consider your father to be Hitler too. And how many times has Eva Schloss personally met with Donald Trump?

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But the new Georgia law does not suppress the vote in Georgia.

Bull-Fucking-Shit.  Not even facts convince you because you're fucked up in the head.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

You probably consider your father to be Hitler too. And how many times has Eva Schloss personally met with Donald Trump?

Your stupid Napoleon.  Just plain fucking stupid.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, O_U812 said:

Bull-Fucking-Shit.  Not even facts convince you because you're fucked up in the head.

When have you ever based anything upon facts? Show me the part of the Georgia law that suppresses voting. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

When have you ever based anything upon facts? Show me the part of the Georgia law that suppresses voting. 

I'm not your fucking Gopher boy.  And even if I did choose to show you, you'd say no and argue.  So basically, fuck off.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...