US General Domestic Politics #10 Begins 04/02/21.

15 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Nothing was announced by the FBI nor DOJ about a criminal investigation of Matt Gaetz. Story was based upon anonymous sources by the New York Times.

isn't it funny that i heard about it & posted stories about it almost 2 weeks ago. yet you knew nothing.

• Upvote 1

Violence is violence, and the problem is the violent person, not the gun. The guy who killed the police officer at the Capitol last week didn't have a gun.

without easy access to guns it wouldn't have happened. guns make killing much easier.

• Upvote 1

Nothing was announced by the FBI nor DOJ about a criminal investigation of Matt Gaetz. Story was based upon anonymous sources by the New York Times.

oh i see. that meant that it was a lie. you really should be deprogrammed & allow some reality to enter your hat rack once in a while.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

NPR story is based upon an interview with New York Times reporter.  That reporter used anonymous sources for her story. There still has been no public confirmation by anyone in the DOJ nor FBI that Matt Gaetz is being criminally investigated.

giphycc.gif

giphy - 2021-04-10T041231.774.gif

giphy - 2021-04-10T041252.757.gif

• Upvote 1

Yep, that's what I want. A DOJ or FBI official with a name who states publicly that Matt  Gaetz is the target of a criminal investigation. Then I will conclusively believe that Matt Gaetz is being investigated for a crime.

And Merrick Garland would tell me that the DOJ nor FBI are not allowed to talk about active investigations. That's why the NYT reporter never gives the name of anyone she spoke to in the DOJ or FBI.  So did she actually talk to anyone in the DOJ or FBI?

giphy - 2021-04-10T041550.695.gif

giphy - 2021-04-10T041639.868.gif

giphy - 2021-04-10T041649.397.gif

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

What about hunter biden with all those pictures in his laptop, also how can a known crack head & meth addict was able to buy & own a gun 🔫

so you admit that guns are too easy to obtain & it is a problem.

• Upvote 1

Maybe. Or maybe someone is just trying to smear him in hopes that he will resign. How about waiting for all the facts to be publicly revealed before jumping to conclusions?

that is what is being done. he isn't in jail yet is he?

• Upvote 1