Masha - Home activities #7

Noldus

13 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

if a girl is sitting with a guy like she is him right now if they havnt had sex yet she looks like she would have no problem with it

The possibilities are endless of what can happen .. I believe the threesome will be repeated , i personally would like the beard guy to appear as curly girl seemed to like him ( and him liking her ) , blonde girl if she’s fresh divorced ( which was the talks last night with one of the guys who left the apartment earlier ), we will see .. for sure excitement is back with RLC 😇

Just now, Mauri said:

Ha parlato prima con Gina in videochiamata, ha salutato anche la ragazza riccia

Ahh ok , i am watching without sound and not all the time because I watch football ☺️ Thanks for confirmed info 😇

18 minutes ago, x192023 said:

What a perfect time to cancel my sub 😞

Just wasn't but happening anymore on RLC

hope someone post the video of the 3some and post!

There will probably be some changes eventually - sooner or later 😉 

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think it is Masha and Nelly speaking and not with Gina , which actually also makes more sense as the ties in Barcelona for Masha are Nelly ( and Bogdan ) .... I can’t imagine a possible time spending together with Nelly , Martina and Masha 😱😱 RLC servers will crash 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

can you just imagine what Masha would do with Martina if she had a chance Martina would be like Nelly who ??? 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

can you just imagine what Masha would do with Martina if she had a chance Martina would be like Nelly who ??? 😁

If Nelly and Martina was amazing ... Masha , the best sexual tenant in history , an absolute sex machine , if the circumstances allow , I can bet that this will ruin all RLC viewing records and will set new standards of what lesbian sex can be 🤗🤗

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, x192023 said:

what's up with the weird lighting in the Livingroom  ? strange!

It is the neon lights that Masha loves .. it is even worse in her room if she turns it on 

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This guy is a king , a pasha .. he maybe has all 3 girls later if the blonde is into women 🥳

watching the blonde around him there is not much doubt if he is not having sex with her he will be but we will have to wait an see if he gets all 3 in bed later

it's difficult to assign people and names correctly at the moment
Masha addresses people by their real name
There are names that are identical to RLC names, or there are people without an RLC name
We now have to deal with many people with their double names

2 minutes ago, rado07 said:

it's difficult to assign people and names correctly at the moment
Masha addresses people by their real name
There are names that are identical to RLC names, or there are people without an RLC name
We now have to deal with many people with their double names

We only use RLC names in the threads - or nicknames we give them here