Masha - Home activities #7

Noldus

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I have a close to your theory opinion and I agree with nearly all your points .. long live the experiences , we only live once 😇

What is surprising is how easy it is for the guy to be close to Masha in front of the other friends when I think they know very well what curly girl and guy are for each other.

I find it all very interesting

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Ciò che sorprende è quanto sia facile per il ragazzo essere vicino a Masha di fronte agli altri amici quando penso che sappiano molto bene cosa sono la ragazza e il ragazzo ricci l'uno per l'altro.

Trovo tutto molto interessante

Ieri il ragazzo riccio mentre parlava con il fidanzato della bionda, e gli raccontava che ha 27 anni ed ha un figlio di 4 anni con la ragazza riccia, ha detto che si sono lasciati 

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

What is surprising is how easy it is for the guy to be close to Masha in front of the other friends when I think they know very well what curly girl and guy are for each other.

I find it all very interesting

The curly girl wanted Masha’s friend , the beard guy , she was teasing him while at bed .. my bigger picture I have for all of them is that they are all tired from this Covid situation and these are indications of what’s going to be when life goes back in normal .. the flirting , the sex , the first months it will all go to an extreme different level , especially amongst the younger people who have also been respecting the restrictions .. but anyway , if these people will be around Masha the following months , the Barcelona apartments will need to try a lot to compete vs Masha 😤😆😁

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Ieri il ragazzo riccio mentre parlava con il fidanzato della bionda, e gli raccontava che ha 27 anni ed ha un figlio di 4 anni con la ragazza riccia, ha detto che si sono lasciati 

You could also see that they were hugging when they slept on the sofa , during Babi’s birthday , in the LR and especially when the guy was kissing first time with Masha that evening . 

3 minutes ago, Mauri said:

I also had it in the back of my mind that they were no longer together, in any case they stayed on good terms 🙂
However, it has been a long time since RLC had not been so interesting, it feels good to review a little life even if we are still far from being out of this health crisis