Masha - Home activities #7

Noldus

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

So I was still right in saying that they may have been part of the same family, it's just that this family is theirs with their child 🤪😁

yeah, if you believe everything that people write in here 😃

19 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yeah, I don't think that's true though 😉

He speaks perfect  Italian ( he is Italian ☺️ ) and I don’t think there’s a reason why they would like to lie 🤨 

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

So I was still right in saying that they may have been part of the same family, it's just that this family is theirs with their child 🤪😁

It is worse than Game of Thrones then 🥸🙃😂🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

He speaks perfect  Italian ( he is Italian ☺️ ) and I don’t think there’s a reason why they would like to lie 🤨 

I can think of one or two reasons, but not going to get into it. TBH IT'S not that important 😃 

12 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yeah, if you believe everything that people write in here 😃

he is italian, they speak italian
I have no real doubts to believe it especially since this story that she could have a child does not date from today, it was already the case when she came to Barcelona to see Babi
So it stays consistent
During Babi's birthday party, several people had already hinted that these two were a couple.
Not having watched this during this birthday party, I watched their behavior since yesterday, and we can see that there is a link between them, he passes her socks from his suitcase and even the phone exchange, as he had just fucked with Masha a day before, I was leaning towards a family bond as if they were brother and sister because until then there was no real clue of their intimacy
I think we can rule out this possibility now 😁

So it gives weight to the fact that they are really a couple, that there is also the possibility that they have a child together and especially that they seem to want to live experiences in their sexual  life

Personally, I'm not complaining, long live the experiences 🤣

Just now, bluewinner said:

I can think of one or two reasons, but not going to get into it. TBH IT'S not that important 😃 

I always have full trust to native speaker translations , especially languages that are easy and many members can confirm someone’s translations ... it isn’t like Czech for example that we have almost no members  at the forum .. but Mauri I trust like omedo from the Spanish ☺️😇

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

he is italian, they speak italian
I have no real doubts to believe it especially since this story that she could have a child does not date from today, it was already the case when she came to Barcelona to see Babi
So it stays consistent
During Babi's birthday party, several people had already hinted that these two were a couple.
Not having watched this during this birthday party, I watched their behavior since yesterday, and we can see that there is a link between them, he passes her socks from his suitcase and even the phone exchange, as he had just fucked with Masha a day before, I was leaning towards a family bond as if they were brother and sister because until then there was no real clue of their intimacy
I think we can rule out this possibility now 😁

So it gives weight to the fact that they are really a couple, that there is also the possibility that they have a child together and especially that they seem to want to live experiences in their sexual  life

Personally, I'm not complaining, long live the experiences 🤣

I have a close to your theory opinion and I agree with nearly all your points .. long live the experiences , we only live once 😇

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Regarding Mauri, when the participants or guests speak in his language, he translates what he hears and he never gave me the impression of inventing things unlike others on the forum, I have a recent example in memory, just have a look at the topic on Mirukawa and Dantez 😁

Usually I think i understand people pretty well and I don't think I'm wrong

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Per quanto riguarda Mauri, quando i partecipanti o gli ospiti parlano nella sua lingua, traduce ciò che sente e non mi ha mai dato l'impressione di inventare cose a differenza di altri sul forum, ho in memoria un esempio recente, basta guardare l'argomento su Mirukawa e Dantez 😁

Di solito capisco le persone abbastanza bene e non credo di sbagliarmi

Grazie

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1