Masha - Home activities #7

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

watching the blonde around him there is not much doubt if he is not having sex with her he will be but we will have to wait an see if he gets all 3 in bed later

The blonde girl seems sober but she has issues with herself and we don’t know how it will be . In any case , we will be getting for sure something from the rest 😉😇

Just now, ddhm said:

The blonde girl seems sober but she has issues with herself and we don’t know how it will be . In any case , we will be getting for sure something from the rest 😉😇

i dont know about you guys but a girl sits with me like she has him today i have already had sex with her i mean earlier throwing her leg between his legs and cuddling with him she just looks very familiar with him 

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

We only use RLC names in the threads - or nicknames we give them here

I know that
I wanted to say that mistakes can creep in quickly, it's easy to get confused
as it is practiced right now, of course, it is OK

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i dont know about you guys but a girl sits with me like she has him today i have already had sex with her i mean earlier throwing her leg between his legs and cuddling with him she just looks very familiar with him 

She was full on drugs and drinks last night , she had panic attacks ..  her BF was with her till this morning , a BF who wanted to leave her and break up which caused a great drama .. the guy can easily have sex as it was proved earlier , this girl will simply be a bonus , no matter for him to force anything ☺️

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

i know one thing she is pretty damn cute and another one with a killer ass 

1 minute ago, hockeylover14150 said:

Is it just me or does Mashas boyfriend and black curly girl look like brother and sister

i certainly hope they are not or that would be to weird even for this site seeing as he had his dick in her earlier 

50 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If Nelly and Martina was amazing ... Masha , the best sexual tenant in history , an absolute sex machine , if the circumstances allow , I can bet that this will ruin all RLC viewing records and will set new standards of what lesbian sex can be 🤗🤗

i dont know the lesbian orgy in B2 will be hard to beat it had 130 pages of comments on here 

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i certainly hope they are not or that would be to weird even for this site seeing as he had his dick in her earlier 

Mauri says that they used to be a couple and they have a child of 4 years old .. it didn’t work as a couple as it seems but they have stayed in great terms ☺️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

i dont know the lesbian orgy in B2 will be hard to beat it had 130 pages of comments on here 

We can only wait and see 😇