B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #19 (April)

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

But there may be bad news afoot. Pam is there - why?

swaps for B4 with Sera??🥵

I think it's a lot more likely that Sera is leaving RLC and moving in with her new bf. And then Pam will take her room since she never wanted to move to the villa in the first place, and RLC is completely incapable of finding new GOV tenants right now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, timber said:

I think it's a lot more likely that Sera is leaving RLC and moving in with her new bf. And then Pam will take her room since she never wanted to move to the villa in the first place, and RLC is completely incapable of finding new GOV tenants right now.

i will say it again, masha for B4 babi at mashas

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, timber said:

Yes good point and last post  also said Pams stuff still in B4. But its no more than a couple of bags so she could be in B1 soon.

I thought she never really looked at ease in B4, and quite often not at group meals etc. I don't think they shunned her, just wasn't right for her. Lets see if they can get someone new into the ex Pam/Alek room

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

pams checking it out

I hope they bring Pam in B1 as she is totally uncomfortable  in B4 and give the free room for as long as Masha stays in Barcelona to her . 

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Yes good point and last post  also said Pams stuff still in B4. But its no more than a couple of bags so she could be in B1 soon.

I thought she never really looked at ease in B4, and quite often not at group meals etc. I don't think they shunned her, just wasn't right for her. Lets see if they can get someone new into the ex Pam/Alek room

bogdan would drive her there

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

i will say it again, masha for B4 babi at mashas

I was shouted down on that one - but Masha is showing more than a passing interest in B4, despite my facitious post this afternoon - I think its a possibility.

Can't see the stray cat joining her in the tub though!!😻

Pam will have too bring a blow torch and a flame thrower with her the to thaw out all the ice that is in that room, "The Ice Princess" has kept the winter coming for her whole time again..... Good Riddance\

image.jpeg.2846630ebc929794b80ee6de505a5566.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2