Masha - Home activities #9

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Babi just mentioned “ ragazza di Alessandro “ / “ girlfriend of Alessandro “ , seems they are still together then 

whats thats mean?

he cant show babi his 30s?

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

whats thats mean?

he cant show babi his 30s?

Babi most probably received a message from the GF of the beard guy who left some minutes earlier 

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I wish there was a way to switch you off. you are so annoying 🤐

*** Get to your bed, and shut the fuck up ... WHAT ABOUT THE NEAR 3,000,000 PEOPLE WORLDWIDE WHO HAVE DIED OF COVID?  You uncaring and selfish little bastard .  Let's hope you get it😠

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Scottish Republic said:

*** Get to your bed, and shut the fuck up ... WHAT ABOUT THE NEAR 3,000,000 PEOPLE WORLDWIDE WHO HAVE DIED OF COVID?  You uncaring and selfish little bastard .  Let's hope you get it😠

I really hope you get it and die from it. you fucking idiot. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

just asking, why masha sleeping alone?

She was tired most probably and she didn’t want to spoil the evening and she left the others to enjoy 

Well DD, what do you estimate the odds are now (post vomit) that this threesome will materialize?  I've been impressed tonight with your sheer determination and will to get this off the ground.  I honestly thought it was dead until bearded guy left but Tanya getting sick kind of put a damper on things.  BUT never underestimate "comfort and caring after puking sex".