Masha - Home activities #9

Thestarider

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

looks like they are falling asleep. maybe when they wake something could happen, but then the whole dynamic changes, Masha wakes up and they all sober up. we shall wait and see. 

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think they might have been too wasted to go further. Babi just turned over now so pretty much done for the night.

They are open to try , that’s  my conclusion .. I think sleeping and resting now , although Babi has  energy .. but with Tanya off, that’s it 

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Masha should find herself another dude.  This guy there's something about him that just doesn't click.

I highly doubt that Masha's intention was to marry the guy lol she moves on to the next guy as soon as there is one  available 😜

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I was at my sisters most of the day so I am glad I didn't waste much time watching this place.    :biggrin:

Ssshhh 🤫 ...Don't say that here or the Covid police would be on your case 😃  (glad you enjoyed your time 😉)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Ssshhh 🤫 ...Don't say that here or the Covid police would be on your case 😃  (glad you enjoyed your time 😉)

Just a small family gathering for supper.  Ham, Scalloped Potato's, Veggies and Apple Pie and Ice Cream.   Then I bring home all the leftovers.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Just a small family gathering for supper.  Ham, Scalloped Potato's, Veggies and Apple Pie and Ice Cream.   Then I bring home all the leftovers.  

that sounds nice. your time was better spent than many of us 😉

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

that sounds nice. your time was better spent than many of us 😉

The best part was spending time with family.  Not many of us left so it's best to enjoy while still able.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 2 heures, miscvoyeur a dit :

How much of an asshole does someone have to be to constantly come on here just to pick fights with members and continuously make disrespectful comments about tenants that have no impact on your life. You talk about being sad and pathetic, but nobody here is that pathetic that they have to write the bullshit you write just because they're that miserable in their own life. You telling someone else to get a life is about as funny as your need for an actual life that you're not embarrassed about.

Почему вы не уважаете covid, что вы имеете против него

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The best part was spending time with family.  Not many of us left so it's best to enjoy while still able.

absolutely, there is nothing better than spending quality time with family. TBH I can't wait for things to go back to normal so we can enjoy things as we used to. this covid thing has been soul-crushing. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

absolutely, there is nothing better than spending quality time with family. TBH I can't wait for things to go back to normal so we can enjoy things as we used to. this covid thing has been soul-crushing. 

I agree 100% there.  It's gone on long enough.

Governments don't realize that humans have an immune system to fight off such things.  So far I have avoided it since the beginning. I have never been tested or vaccinated yet as the vaccinations are not ready for my turn yet. Have to wait in  line like everyone else. Likely be May or June before I'm able to get one. Even after everyone is vaccinated, wearing masks will still be required for about a year.

• Like 5