Masha - Home activities #9

Thestarider

3 minutes ago, nonmaisalloquoi said:

Didn't Tanya already participate in the rlc project? I seem to have already seen her in the apartment where Ariana serafina is located a few months ago?

yes, she went to Barcelona to visit Babi when she was there, she stayed with her for about a week. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If I understood correctly , Masha and the guy will be leaving the apartment at 14:00 , flight to Barcelona at 16:45 ☺️ 

So he doesn't have much time left for an orgy with the three girls 😁

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Masha says that they need to find another Alessandro that says “ YES “😂🤣

or we need his girlfriend to come back to Italy, because she is not the last to party normally 😁

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

if his performance is as good as last time then all he needs, is 2 mins for each girl, so it can be done in 6 mins  😃 

So he should start now that he has time to start again 🤣

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

not if they are staying in a hotel there 

I saw Gina going out of the villa very early , I don’t know what arrangements have been made , maybe Gina stays out of the villa for some days and Masha with the guy in B4 🤔 Most possible scenario is that they rent an apartment 😇 But ... don’t forget that Megan’s boyfriend is Italian , I don’t know if Masha and guy stay in the villa ,the dynamics that will be developed 😁

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I saw Gina going out of the villa very early , I don’t know what arrangements have been made , maybe Gina stays out of the villa for some days and Masha with the guy in B4 🤔 Most possible scenario is that they rent an apartment 😇 But ... don’t forget that Megan’s boyfriend is Italian , I don’t know if Masha and guy stay in the villa ,the dynamics that will be developed 😁

is Megan's BF going to Barca too ?