Masha - Home activities #10

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO...I've seen a picture of her and in my opinion she might make average!

I don’t know what women you have dated or how your beloved wife looked like , but you must have been dating then supermodels at your young times if you say that these women aren’t nice . You see them without make up , daily clothes ( pyjamas , fitness outfit etc . ) , I really don’t know what you expect from women to look like or what your taste is . There are women with natural big tits , nice asses , I really don’t know what’s your standards or if you are wishing to share your thighs on that .

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t know what women you have dated or how your beloved wife looked like , but you must have been dating then supermodels at your young times if you say that these women aren’t nice . You see them without make up , daily clothes ( pyjamas , fitness outfit etc . ) , I really don’t know what you expect from women to look like or what your taste is . There are women with natural big tits , nice asses , I really don’t know what’s your standards or if you are wishing to share your thighs on that .

Why do you want him to share his thighs on that? Are you expressing your man love for Harley? 🤣

5 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Why do you want him to share his thighs on that? Are you expressing your man love for Harley? 🤣

I know he hates RLC , he hates things that don’t apply with his thoughts and that’s fine ( his mistake in my opinion is that he criticizes with adjectives tenants and forum members ) but why keep on positing for anything that is negative when you see nothing positive ?

Thighs= thoughts 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

My wife was a drop dead, gorgeous woman.  Every girl I have ever dated were all gorgeous women.  I guess it all boils done to one thing DD.....attractive men attract, attractive women!!  If you think all these girls are so gorgeous, then the girls where you live must really be in bad shape!!  No comment necessary please!!

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I know he hates RLC , he hates things that don’t apply with his thoughts and that’s fine ( his mistake in my opinion is that he criticizes with adjectives tenants and forum members ) but why keep on positing for anything that is negative when you see nothing positive ?

I thought you liked, respected and welcomed everyone's thoughts and opinions?

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

My wife was a drop dead, gorgeous woman.  Every girl I have ever dated were all gorgeous women.  I guess it all boils done to one thing DD.....attractive men attract, attractive women!!  If you think all these girls are so gorgeous, then the girls where you live must really be in bad shape!!  No comment necessary please!!

My avatar picture is who I am ... I have had around 150 in my life , I have had sex with some women that when I woke up in the morning I said WTF I did and there have been other that were models..the problem is that opinions on that are subjective and tastes vary ..what you say nice ,  I can say Quasimodo and the opposite .. but here I speak for obvious examples that we see then and most people agree that these are nice women and for sure not average 

3 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

I thought you liked, respected and welcomed everyone's thoughts and opinions?

It all depends on what side of the bed he wakes up on.  If he wakes up on the man side of the bed, he's one way...if he wakes up on the woman side of the bed, he's a looney tune!

4 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

I thought you liked and respected everyone's thoughts and opinions?

I respect his thoughts but I disagree 9 out of 10 things with him ...maybe because we belong to a different  generation , different continent / country  , grew up with different values , customs and traditions.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It all depends on what side of the bed he wakes up on.  If he wakes up on the man side of the bed, he's one way...if he wakes up on the woman side of the bed, he's a looney tune!

As always , I am glad that you know so much about me .I know you stalk my posts and they always have something to teach you 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

My avatar picture is who I am ... I have had around 150 in my life , I have had sex with some women that when I woke up in the morning I said WTF I did and there have been other that were models..the problem is that opinions on that are subjective and tastes vary ..what you say nice ,  I can say Quasimodo and the opposite .. but here I speak for obvious examples that we see then and most people agree that these are nice women and for sure not average 

Like I said Mr. Studly Pudly, they are average IN MY OPINION...now be gone with you!!