Masha - Home activities #10

Noldus

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Never have I seen Babi so much excited as the days she has been present in Masha’s apartment like the recent  ones ☺️ Very nice 🤗🤗 

She's pretty twisted, we can expect a lot
maybe not today, but there are still a few days she will be here
I think you are right, she will probably go back to RLC

Just now, rado07 said:

She's pretty twisted, we can expect a lot
maybe not today, but there are still a few days she will be here
I think you are right, she will probably go back to RLC

As I have said , since her RLC contract was over , except showering naked , she never did anything when she was in Masha’s apartment . Since her birthday , she seems to showing off again 😉😉 I like Babi as a person , totally cool and funny , a great tenant in my opinion .. and one of the best asses ... i don’t like what she has done to her face / lips , but hey , I am not going to marry her 😂🤣 I hope she gets back in Barcelona , I am sure she will have a lot to do / show 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

Curfew since 10:00 p.m.
Alessandro has to stay in the house
(theoretically)
he spoke to GF again on Skype before

He always stays till curfew stops at 06:00 .. he “ wants “ and doesn’t “ want “ 😂🤣 he is confused I believe but he likes Tanya , I am sure for this . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

He always stays till curfew stops at 06:00 .. he “ wants “ and doesn’t “ want “ 😂🤣 he is confused I believe but he likes Tanya , I am sure for this . 

it'd be stupid for him to ruin what he has with his GF.  She's a lot cuter.

1 hour ago, Lurkker said:

Very pretty  girl indeed .. but we don’t know if she’s permanent or temporary in Prague ( I don’t remember the good translators what they have said ) 

16 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

it's hard for him
two young girls who worship him, so far he has managed to a certain extent
but i think he loves this adventure

of course we don't know whether he discussed this story with GF and Masha??

37 minutes ago, costa049 said:

L'éclairage vient d'être un peu foutu sur la caméra 1 avec cette lumière bleuâtre / violacée

C'est vrai je ne comprends pas que RLC puisse laisser cet éclairage sa gâche complètement la vue et c'est la seule caméra publique je suis étonné que le support ne face rien je suppose que ça ne dérange qu'un petit nombre de spectateurs insignifiant.

D'autant plus qu'avoir une bonne vue sur les caméras c'est primordial pour rapporter de l'argent je ne comprends pas que RLC laisse faire. 

It's true I do not understand that RLC can let this lighting completely spoil the view and it is the only public camera I am amazed that the support does not face anything I guess it only disturbs a small number of insignificant spectators .

Especially since having a good view on the cameras is essential to bring in money I do not understand that RLC lets it happen.