Masha - Home activities #10

Noldus

Another future prediction .. Babi might be going back in Barcelona for RLC . I didn’t watch her masturbating yesterday but it was the first time she did anything on cameras without having an RLC  contract .

During her numerous visits in Masha’s apartment , she never ( at least that I remember ) made anything sexual since she isn’t paid anymore . I translate yesterday’s masturbation as a possible scenario of her reappearing or an agreement of sorts with Masha and how she does things in the apartment during her holidays period . 

It will be nice to have her back , a fresh and new face she was and she did everything on camera ☺️😇

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Another future prediction .. Babi might be going back in Barcelona for RLC . I didn’t watch her masturbating yesterday but it was the first time she did anything on cameras without having an RLC  contract .

During her numerous visits in Masha’s apartment , she never ( at least that I remember ) made anything sexual since she isn’t paid anymore . I translate yesterday’s masturbation as a possible scenario of her reappearing or an agreement of sorts with Masha and how she does things in the apartment during her holidays period . 

It will be nice to have her back , a fresh and new face she was and she did everything on camera ☺️😇

She is very well connected in Rome and has many friends there who are willing to visit her.
I also think we'll see them more often now
I look forward to it

If she returns to Barca it will be a good thing for RLC. but it would be better (we had talked about it) she should have an new apartment in rome.
It's just too quiet in the apartments in the Czech Republic. I don't know how long RLC will and can keep the apartments there.Somehow there is always the same program in Barca (no new ideas, except now N&M) It takes people like Masha or Babi to make apartments attractive, and that's in Rome.

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

She is very well connected in Rome and has many friends there who are willing to visit her.
I also think we'll see them more often now
I look forward to it

If she returns to Barca it will be a good thing for RLC. but it would be better (we had talked about it) she should have an new apartment in rome.
It's just too quiet in the apartments in the Czech Republic. I don't know how long RLC will and can keep the apartments there.Somehow there is always the same program in Barca (no new ideas, except now N&M) It takes people like Masha or Babi to make apartments attractive, and that's in Rome.

RLC can do so much in Rome ( mostly ) and Prague ( secondly ) .. Barcelona will always be the glamour but RLC could easily make kind of a business like they had in Russia and spread in these 3 cities .. let’s wait to see what their actual plan was ( as I believe they had a plan before Covid hit ) and we can see what the future holds ultimately ☺️

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

RLC can do so much in Rome ( mostly ) and Prague ( secondly ) .. Barcelona will always be the glamour but RLC could easily make kind of a business like they had in Russia and spread in these 3 cities .. let’s wait to see what their actual plan was ( as I believe they had a plan before Covid hit ) and we can see what the future holds ultimately ☺️

The same thing could happen in Czech Rep., Italy & Barcelona as what happened in Russia in 2019. 

Then it would be lights out for RLC.  Stephen Colbert Good Luck GIF

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

The same thing could happen in Czech Rep., Italy & Barcelona as what happened in Russia in 2019. 

Then it would be lights out for RLC.  Stephen Colbert Good Luck GIF

But then , if they don’t do , they will never know . Sometimes a risk is needed , I didn’t say they make 10+ apartments , they could add 5 more ( by 2 in Rome and Prague , 1 in Barcelona ) and see how it goes  . Or course , for me it looks easy and the way I have it in mind but most probably it is a difficult procedure , so , let’s see how they do as the pandemic will be disappearing . 

37 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

We all hope the pandemic will disappear but it's going to be awhile yet.  

The pandemic will disappear , the virus will always remain ☺️

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

Life goes on, even in difficult times
There is an option to travel after the pandemic (from Russia to the EU)
As a result, Barca (as in the past) will see a faster change of staff and Masha can be visited. Prague is a mystery to me.
But it's not progress
RLC could have used the crisis, people (potential viewers) have to stay home, they look for a entertainment and find RLC or something else. With an attractive program (now) viewers can be found and retained.
It is a mistake to wait, now is the time to do something.
But the ways of the RLC are unfathomable, we know it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Life goes on, even in difficult times
There is an option to travel after the pandemic (from Russia to the EU)
As a result, Barca (as in the past) will see a faster change of staff and Masha can be visited. Prague is a mystery to me.
But it's not progress
RLC could have used the crisis, people (potential viewers) have to stay home, they look for a entertainment and find RLC or something else. With an attractive program (now) viewers can be found and retained.
It is a mistake to wait, now is the time to do something.
But the ways of the RLC are unfathomable, we know it.

Traveling will be easily possible in a couple of months , this is due to tourism and the vaccination process , Spain will soon have borders open to the majority of the countries without restrictions . 

I totally agree that Covid has been / it is an incredible opportunity to attract subscribers  because everyone has been locked inside the houses and obviously watching or gaming 😂 have been the usual options and escapes , no surprise that Netflix and whenever live sports are broadcasted have had the highest viewership increase . The problem is that they ( RLC ) couldn’t offer new things to their subscribers and this is why things have remained stable or didn’t become better at all , on the contrary , they lost more subscribers because the content ( except some occasional things , N&M for example ) hasn’t been of any particular entertainment . 

I hope and believe that the plan they had before the virus ( I always believe they must have had a plan after the Russian apartments ) will still be happening and that they have gathered enough resources and have been working in the background during this time to see what they can improve . I do believe they monitor this forum and they read behind things that the audience likes to watch and even from the small percentage of subscribers that they have as a whole site and are registered here , they might be organizing already carefully the next steps .

Time will tell , loyal customers will mostly remain or many times will rethink of subscribing again , the problem for them will always be ( under the current situation ) to attract new customers .