Masha - Home activities #10

15 hours ago, moos54 said:

there is one thing i find funny because i see comments accusing the guy of blocking things, already i wonder what exactly he is blocking and secondly, it is not him who decided to have a skype conversation with Ginger 😁

Oh...I dunno but I currently see two girls naked in the tub relaxing ...AND HE IS NOT THERE!  If he was, he and they would be sitting at the stove smoking.  I prefer the two girls naked, but hey that's just me.  Is that easy enough for you to comprehend?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Oh...I dunno but I currently see two girls naked in the tub relaxing ...AND HE IS NOT THERE!  If he was, he and they would be sitting at the stove smoking.  I prefer the two girls naked, but hey that's just me.  Is that easy enough for you to comprehend?

The problem is that you just see the nudity to please you, I like this moment a lot too but yesterday it was not so bad either, the guy became a friend, everyone is having a good time, we already know from the start that the relationship will surely be platonic because he has a girlfriend, that he seems to want to stay faithful and that in any case he will surely do nothing because of the cameras

The girls play it a lot and everyone laughs, the atmosphere is light

Personally, I don't expect anything from him but it doesn't bother me to see him in the apartment since the girls are happy to see him

Finally, when he is there, the girls are not always with him, for example yesterday he was in the bedroom alone, which did not prevent the girls from doing as they are doing now

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

short explanation because everyone is correct in their statement
Alessandro wanted to go, but Babi said he should stay because they can still talk
So Alessandro didn't stand in the way of certain actions because he wanted to go
On the other hand, if he hadn't been there, we would have seen yesterday what we see today

Alessandro is Alessandro he is one of them 🤷‍♂️ and he belongs to it

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

The problem is that you just see the nudity to please you, I like this moment a lot too but yesterday it was not so bad either, the guy became a friend, everyone is having a good time, we already know from the start that the relationship will surely be platonic because he has a girlfriend, that he seems to want to stay faithful and that in any case he will surely do nothing because of the cameras

The girls play it a lot and everyone laughs, the atmosphere is light

Personally, I don't expect anything from him but it doesn't bother me to see him in the apartment since the girls are happy to see him

Finally, when he is there, the girls are not always with him, for example yesterday he was in the bedroom alone, which did not prevent the girls from doing as they are doing now

Okay thanks Dr Phil.  You like what you like and I like what I pay for.

• Haha 1