Masha - Home activities #10

Noldus

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

This is how he was christened yesterday .. we needed to find a name , a member said that he believes that this how he heard being addressed by others in Masha’s apartment before the trip in Barcelona and the rest is history .. Pa Kettle till anyone else wants to suggest differently .. it helps the forum I guess 😎

I'm afraid there is a mistake here. Pa Kettle is the real name of another long stay RLC tenant, not Masha's BF

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

That’s some high speed travel isn’t it? Lover boy leaves b4 at 05.05 and arrives at Masha’s which I thought was in Rome at 10.20; is that feasible?

It’s an almost 1,5 hours flight time from Barcelona to Rome , easy ☺️

13 minutes ago, emnv said:

I'm afraid there is a mistake here. Christian is the real name of another long stay RLC tenant, not Masha's BF

We can still find a name for the him if Christian ( it doesn’t have to be the real name , I called him the “ King “ , he seems to be able to have all women like Thanos , with a snap of his fingers 😂🤣 )  doesn’t make a “ click “ ,  I think he will be around for long time and the most important ? The nice company surrounding him as well 🥳

17 minutes ago, moos54 said:

he misheard because the girls called him differently at Masha's

But we can call him like that if it suits everyone

Exactly .. I think a name will be given to him very fast , he seems to be “ here “ and staying 😉

18 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

That’s some high speed travel isn’t it? Lover boy leaves b4 at 05.05 and arrives at Masha’s which I thought was in Rome at 10.20; is that feasible?

Of course it is possible, seeing that he just did it today 😉

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Il ragazzo si chiama Hedi

Good to know , we see how the forum will be calling him , I don’t think it will be Masha’s BF for example 

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

yes and a lot of the cheap flights go places at stupid o'clock, so guess 6 or 7am out of Barca. Must admit I was surprised to see him snuggled up with Tanya nad Babi this morning when I logged on!

18 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

yes and a lot of the cheap flights go places at stupid o'clock, so guess 6 or 7am out of Barca. Must admit I was surprised to see him snuggled up with Tanya nad Babi this morning when I logged on!

Expect a very nice week with him , Babi and ex 😇

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

OK thanks ddhm; didn’t realise it was so quick what with check in, security etc. Probably quicker these days as fewer people are travelling with the COVID restrictions