B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #11 (April / May)

3 minutes ago, Ebonyvoyeur said:

When was the last time Monica had a man inside her? There's one waitinging desperately yet she'd prefer a dildo. Carlos is so undesireable to the girls.

After her first 1,5 / 2 months , she was never seen on cameras again doing anyone with a man in a sexual way . Carlos’s behavior and attitude has been the problem I think that the girls didn’t engage in anything more 

Well , it ends again with a handjob , Claire was totally focused to satisfy Monica and so uninterested to her guy .. Pff .. but at least , they always try more than the orchestrator Loraine and her puppy 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

DD...it's just a money making show my friend...that's all :dodgy:

It was fun to watch Claire eating Monica the most than ever before .. whenever something new is happening ( well , this wasn’t new but for sure the most we have seen so far 😁 ) , it is entertaining to watch just for the curiosity to go away and see the reactions 😎

Just now, ddhm said:

It was fun to watch Claire eating Monica the most than ever before .. whenever something new is happening ( well , this wasn’t new but for sure the most we have seen so far 😁 ) , it is entertaining to watch just for the curiosity to go away and see the reactions 😎

I'll take your word for it...I don't watch any B5 shows...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I'll take your word for it...I don't watch any B5 shows...

It was an almost 15 minutes pussy eating .. nothing more .. To be honest , I wanted to quote your name because we had a disagreement the first time it happened , Monica was wearing her panties and Claire was eating her ( with difficulty 😆 ) for some minutes .. but today , as soon as  carlos suddenly came in the room , Claire’s dedication for Monica’s satisfaction was simply gone ( Monica also felt shy in a way to continue ) .. we agree it is a show 😉

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It was an almost 15 minutes pussy eating .. nothing more .. To be honest , I wanted to quote your name because we had a disagreement the first time it happened , Monica was wearing her panties and Claire was eating her ( with difficulty 😆 ) for some minutes .. but today , as soon as  carlos suddenly came in the room , Claire’s dedication for Monica’s satisfaction was simply gone ( Monica also felt shy in a way to continue ) .. we agree it is a show 😉

I much preferred the belly button licking of old...it generated much more chat in the forum 🤣

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I much preferred the belly button licking of old...it generated much more chat in the forum 🤣

Chat is generally down at this forum for known reasons ...😔

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know where you're coming from...

But I think with an influx of new girls in the coming weeks/months, it'll pick up again :biggrin:

Love Island Please GIF by Videoland

I won’t be here ( to the favor of many 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣