B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #11 (April / May)

Quick check of B5 today, found Carlos on top of Claire, banking away from the rear. Claire had a look of complete boredom. Claire's thoughts: what do I have to do tomorrow? Stop at free clinic and get tested for STD's. Pickup up small condoms for Charlos, and X-large for my off-camera lover. >>>> what is he doing back there? >>>  Where was I, pick up nail polish, tampons, X-strong feminine hygiene spray, and a shit load of body lotions and creams. 

• Confused 1

Poor B5 😔 A party , most probably , happening even today , balloons preparation yesterday ( maybe Carlos’s birthday ) and no one has any interest for this apartment anymore ( or its tenants ) . Let’s hope that drunk Claire won’t create any drama in the upcoming party 😬

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Poor B5 😔 A party , most probably , happening even today , balloons preparation yesterday ( maybe Carlos’s birthday ) and no one has any interest for this apartment anymore ( or its tenants ) . Let’s hope that drunk Claire won’t create any drama in the upcoming party 😬

I'm sure there will be representatives from B1 and/or B2 there later...

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

yep

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

and no one has any interest for this apartment anymore

And whose fault is that? That's on them for all the shit shows they do that lead to absolutely nothing exciting happening for the entirety of the time they've been here.