B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #11 (April / May)

A very surprised absence from Radislava , except if she joins with Ariana later ... also , I think we should be fair with Monica , she has been the only B2 girl since she joined that she has at least tried for everything and keep subscribers happy . In a depth of time since last September , I think she is the best participant . 2 guys sex on camera , 1 guy masturbation on her , one naked shower with another one , this is a total of 4 before the new introduction  today . She has been speaking English many times in a perfect level , countless bates , show participation’s that she dared to be eaten by Claire , all in all , I am completely satisfied by Monica as a subscriber , she has certainly justified the GOV title and I think there’s no doubt about that . 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

how dare monica bring a boyfriend to carlos birthday harem

I wish it could be possible that there was an “ anonymous informant “ platform so an sms to the guy could be sent , letting him now that the bold guy next to Monica and birthday person of the evening , has been participating with the girl he is dating currently in the room nearby in some sexual sessions with the girl who is siting just left of him as well 😂🤣😂🤣 and just see the expression on his face ... priceless 😂🤣😜🤪

Lick Licking GIF

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

And whose fault is that? That's on them for all the shit shows they do that lead to absolutely nothing exciting happening for the entirety of the time they've been here.

I think the ideas of shows haven’t been bad , the execution has been terrible . I could keep on watching Lucian and Alexandra trying whatever combos with Kim ( trying also with the other girls a couple of times ) than this stupidity and passionless , orchestrated Loraine’s efforts and C&C that inexperience was so clear on how to handle shows and attract the viewers rather than sending them away when they did something . I think it was just ideas that were tried to happen by the wrong people 🤷‍♂️

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

And whose fault is that? That's on them for all the shit shows they do that lead to absolutely nothing exciting happening for the entirety of the time they've been here.

you have one couple i mean Loraine that only wants to have fake shows and then you have C and C who would have sex with anyone that is willing but they have had no takers because they are so desperate 

• Haha 1