B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #34 (April)

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Ah, donnez-vous un rattrapage - Oui grande fête à Villa, Masha et BF de Rome là-bas, et l'occasion pourrait être Gina et César ensemble un an, ou Gina étant avec RLC un an. Intéressant de voir qui se présente. Restez à l'écoute, ça devrait être amusant !!

great, thanks for the info 😉

Ah, donnez-vous un rattrapage - Oui grande fête à Villa, Masha et BF de Rome là-bas, et l'occasion pourrait être Gina et César ensemble un an, ou Gina étant avec RLC un an. Intéressant de voir qui se présente. Restez à l'écoute, ça devrait être amusant !!

8 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

As to Milena your argument falls apart because she was ok with Amalia, she spend a weekend in B4 while pregnant.  She visited Megan and Ariana near the end of her stay if I remember correctly.  As for her customers, I remember she had her defenders too as she was displaying a part of real life.

For Sera, you seem to have a selective memory.  She did plenty of the shows like the rest of them.  And tell me Amalia just didn't live part of her private life outside the apartment just a week ago.  Tell me how she is in the apartment is different from Ari's?

You need to apply the same standards you apply to Sera across the board to the others.  Don't pick and choose to support your argument.

I don’t criticize or judge one time events that show a temporary image but the whole picture based on the whole behavior of a tenant . You are right with your arguments but my belief is that Serafima and Milena had no interest or any fun being part of RLC except getting the money . Milena was closed in her room week after week waiting for her belly to grow bigger , she had no connection with anyone in general . Sera during her previous stay she demanded to move her in downtown because she wanted to party . She was just having fun ( totally nice and great ) but she had no participation in anything with the others . This is something that me personally as a subscriber don’t like , but it is my taste and for someone else is perfectly fine and I respect . 

Amalia she still makes shows, her previous stay she had sex on camera , I am sure she wouldn’t have a problem also now but I believe her guy didn’t want to do things on camera . 

Ariana is pleasure to see because she is social with the others , she visits the apartments , her aura is pleasant to watch and observe her . Plus , she has the best orgasms of the cast 😂🤣😁

7 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Ah, give you a catch up - Yes big party in Villa, Masha  and BF from Rome there, and the occasion could be Gina and Caesar together one year, or Gina being with RLC one year. Interesting to see who turns up. Stay tuned, it should be fun!!