B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #34 (April)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Maybe I can’t explain easily myself . 

I think we've beaten this to death.  Let's get back to the super spreader event.

So far there's only FS's male friends.  Do they think this is a whorehouse?

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

Penso che l'abbiamo sconfitto a morte. Torniamo all'evento Super Spreader.

Finora ci sono solo amici maschi di FS. Pensano che questo sia un bordello?

Non e’ quello che pensano un po’ tutti anche qui, visto che vogliono vedere solo sesso e orgie?🤔

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

There's been one thing I've always thought the villa could do with and have plenty of use out of it...a mini bar. 🙂 

Definitely! Why not make it a maxi bar, when we're first at it. I see several alternative locations. The dining area in the living room, or turn the mostly empty fitness room completely into a party suite.

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

I think we've beaten this to death.  Let's get back to the super spreader event.

cam 1-7 will be top cam tonight lol

6 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Let’s move on , I agree 😇 We need to see how the girls will behave with all these guys 

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Definitely! Why not make it a maxi bar, when we're first at it. I see several alternative locations. The dining area in the living room, or turn the mostly empty fitness room completely into a party suite.

I think next to the wall opposite the mirrored wall in the fitness room would be a great place to put one. I would think the majority of future parties would take part in fitness room. 🙂 

19 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Pam has Amelai and /or Amira regularly, so I'd say Holly, but unless shes drunk or stoned, she won't go for it. Pam did ( I think) a lapdance/dance routine show in Megs room the other night - very sexy and both Meg and Holly loved it. I guess Pam is going to do a show dance tonight🤪

I thought they were referring to sleeping arrangements. 🤣