B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #34 (April)

On a personal note , very interesting to see how everyone will react  having a party after the lockdown pressure and the stress / melancholy of the recent months . Usually people act like it is their first time having fun 

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

So then you just have to start betting:
Who will Pam choose, Amalia, Amira, Holly

Pam has Amelai and /or Amira regularly, so I'd say Holly, but unless shes drunk or stoned, she won't go for it. Pam did ( I think) a lapdance/dance routine show in Megs room the other night - very sexy and both Meg and Holly loved it. I guess Pam is going to do a show dance tonight🤪

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t criticize or judge one time events that show a temporary image but the whole picture based on the whole behavior of a tenant . You are right with your arguments but my belief is that Serafima and Milena had no interest or any fun being part of RLC except getting the money . Milena was closed in her room week after week waiting for her belly to grow bigger , she had no connection with anyone in general . Sera during her previous stay she demanded to move her in downtown because she wanted to party . She was just having fun ( totally nice and great ) but she had no participation in anything with the others . This is something that me personally as a subscriber don’t like , but it is my taste and for someone else is perfectly fine and I respect . 

Amalia she still makes shows, her previous stay she had sex on camera , I am sure she wouldn’t have a problem also now but I believe her guy didn’t want to do things on camera . 

Ariana is pleasure to see because she is social with the others , she visits the apartments , her aura is pleasant to watch and observe her . Plus , she has the best orgasms of the cast 😂🤣😁

You are still selectively choosing your evidence.  Ariana also has her life outside the apartment.  And I don't remember seeing her or for that matter Radi having sex on cam.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

You are still selectively choosing your evidence.  Ariana also has her life outside the apartment.  And I don't remember seeing her or for that matter Radi having sex on cam.

I believe everyone has favorites in comparison to others . Let me say it in a different way , Ariana and Radi for my personal taste and whatever  reasons I have watching RLC , match my desires . Serafima doesn’t . But again , it is my taste and that’s why there are so many girls for everyone to choose what he/ she wants to watch 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I believe everyone has favorites in comparison to others . Let me say it in a different way , Ariana and Radi for my personal taste and whatever  reasons I have watching RLC , match my desires . Serafima doesn’t . But again , it is my taste and that’s why there are so many girls for everyone to choose what he/ she wants to watch 

Then just say that.  All this other stuff you bring up is full of holes.

• Upvote 1