B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #34 (April)

Bets on who pops the big peacock floaty which I assume will not be in the pool given the temps outside.  I vote for Gina, who will be completely hosed and riding the thing like Miley Cyrus on a wrecking ball!  🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Lyonnix said:

Is there a party going on tonight? if so what is the occasion?

Ah, give you a catch up - Yes big party in Villa, Masha  and BF from Rome there, and the occasion could be Gina and Caesar together one year, or Gina being with RLC one year. Interesting to see who turns up. Stay tuned, it should be fun!!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Milena isolated herself from everyone , she was closed in her room , she changed all barcelona apartments , from the villa to B1 then in B2 . My interpretation is that something wasn’t right with her , it can’t be that all the girls were wrong and she was the right , perhaps her pregnancy hormones were a factor also . I don’t know if she put differences aside with the others , I only know that what gives life to RLC are its customers and very few were happy seeing her after a certain point . 

About Sera , it is clear that she has an outside private life , the same like Leora and Malia that we ( or at least me ) criticize negative . She isn’t enjoying her stay , she’s just there for the paycheck and in a way she contributes nothing as a tenants ( Amalia , Monica Amira ,they participate in events and they visits others , Ariana is the most social of them all and Radislava has a large personal fan club) . She uses B1 ( Sera ) clearly to sleep when she doesn’t sleep outside . This tells me she has an agenda and RLC is just her daily / weekly / monthly income .

As to Milena your argument falls apart because she was ok with Amalia, she spend a weekend in B4 while pregnant.  She visited Megan and Ariana near the end of her stay if I remember correctly.  As for her customers, I remember she had her defenders too as she was displaying a part of real life.

For Sera, you seem to have a selective memory.  She did plenty of the shows like the rest of them.  And tell me Amalia just didn't live part of her private life outside the apartment just a week ago.  Tell me how she is in the apartment is different from Ari's?

You need to apply the same standards you apply to Sera across the board to the others.  Don't pick and choose to support your argument.

• Upvote 1

costa049

Advanced Member

Members

1,991 posts

Posted 12 minutes ago

Any news on whoelse is coming?

lets be patient here guys ...let this happen ...a long day/ night ahead of us ...please try to keep it to what's actually happening ....we have 10 hours ahead of us before this winds down ...and expect exctasy /molly to make an appearance and this goes into tomorrow  Patience and enjoy what you can watch along the way . 

• Like 3