B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #34 (April)

2 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I think next to the wall opposite the mirrored wall in the fitness room would be a great place to put one. I would think the majority of future parties would take part in fitness room. 🙂 

I hope so. They don't exactly have these kind of parties very often. It's usually just a bullshit show with girls from the other apartments. We had one about a year ago though, with DJ and full package, that was outside by the pool. I'll like to see more pool parties in the summer to come.

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I hope so. They don't exactly have these kind of parties very often. It's usually just a bullshit show with girls from the other apartments. We had one about a year ago though, with DJ and full package, that was outside by the pool. I'll like to see more pool parties in the summer to come.

Yes, they had the cops called out to them. That's the risk of having the decks by the pool.

5 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Has the Villa ever gotten complaints.  They were pretty loud during the New Year's Eve party.

Yes, last year police arrived.

8 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

It will this time with lockdowns in place.  They will need to open the windows on this room...the sound will carry down the hill and to the house next door...which is quite close. 

a party with almost 20 people, they should be careful
N&B cannot control everything perfectly, at some point it will get out of hand
there is exit lock
max. 6 people are allowed to meet
otherwise it can be expensive