B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #34 (April)

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Too many women , few men . Maybe a poll who gets drunk first .. 🤔

This looks like you standard Barca party.  No outside people.  Only the addition of Masha and BF and Zac (who was former tenant).  FS's friends are just the work crew.

Just now, ddhm said:

Whatever of these possible scenarios , it will be very late in the evening .. but it can all happen .. 

The HARD part will be keeping track of everyone.  I'm mostly curious about the sleeping arrangements tonight... or "tomorrow morning" most likely.

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

This looks like you standard Barca party.  No outside people.  Only the addition of Masha and BF and Zac (who was former tenant).  FS's friends are just the work crew.

For the time being , maybe more faces later .. but maybe also like this they kept it safe ( and healthy ) from police involvement 

1 minute ago, Moosecini said:

The HARD part will be keeping track of everyone.  I'm mostly curious about the sleeping arrangements tonight... or "tomorrow morning" most likely.

It seems we get 3 people in each bedroom .. but .. I also have a theory that maybe some people will be departing early as the party started way  too early to keep in this rhythm for so many hours 

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:
21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Too many women , few men . Maybe a poll who gets drunk first .. 🤔

It's better than their regular bullshit showparties, but you are right. Way too few men to be a more exciting balanced party.

Just now, ed2 said:

It's better than their regular bullshit showparties, but you are right. Way too few men to be a more exciting balanced party.

I can only say that Zac and Curly’s behavior really decent so far .  The DJs haven’t observed that they might have stared any of the girls