B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #35 (April)

2 minutes ago, pifflebunk said:

Thank you, Monica in the dress? the one with 4 ears is kinda pretty. which is a sentence i never thought i'd ever say, lol 

No, that's Ariana.

9 minutes ago, pifflebunk said:

Thank you, Monica in the dress? the one with 4 ears is kinda pretty. which is a sentence i never thought i'd ever say, lol 

4 EARS! 🤣  Wouldn't exactly narrow down the possibilities in this group, but yes, she is, although I'll always think Martina is the best looking... even if the costume isn't the greatest.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Това е темп. Правила е това и преди. Слава богу също. Не бих искал тя да започне да се почерпва!

I think i've seen one with Nelly sometime ago!

Wonder if the sleeping "arrangement" might include Nelly, Masha (former fling) and Martina (current fling).  THAT would be interesting, says I... but I doubt it.  They do seem to be getting chummy though. 😜

• Upvote 1

Just now, Moosecini said:

4 EARS! 🤣  But yes, she is, although I'll always think Martina is the best looking... even if the costume isn't the greatest.

I must be getting really fussy in my old age, I don't find any of the attractive, I prefer a bit more meat on the bone, more" Cushing for the pushing" as we say around here. Irma was the closest I came to thinking, "i would not kick her out of my bed" 🙂  Martina was lovely till she lost so much weight, need some meat in her mouth and no more fur-burgers. 🙂