B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #35 (April)

Just now, JenniferMom said:

This is exciting but also very chaotic to watch.  Can someone help me with one simple thing, what is Martina wearing?  Is it the black cat leotard with white stripes on the legs?  It kind of looks like her dance moves.  I am unable to dedicate a lot of time to this right now.  Thanks all.  Hope you are all having fun.

Correct.  Black with stripes and a cut up shirt and black ears.  I assume... "Catwoman"??

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

This is exciting but also very chaotic to watch.  Can someone help me with one simple thing, what is Martina wearing?  Is it the black cat leotard with white stripes on the legs?  It kind of looks like her dance moves.  I am unable to dedicate a lot of time to this right now.  Thanks all.  Hope you are all having fun.

Very good question and as yet not answered!! There are holes in it which she cut last night but other than that, sure don't know

Masha in an even crazier mood than Gina , Holly getting the booze in her head already and the boys around Cesar trying to find info from him which girl is available to approach 😎

1 minute ago, Chicago515 said:

Did you see how Martina pulled Nellys hand away from her stomach when Nelly wrapped her harm around her?  Playing hard to get or telling her not tonight?

Didn't see that, but I suspect there's just too much going on this time for them to get into it without getting caught, and from what I've seen, they have a LOT of trouble "teasing" or getting started and then stopping.  If they get into it, they'll GET INTO IT and they'll be seen.  I don't think Martina wants to risk it.  But who knows....