B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #36 (April)

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

il y a 2 minutes, winnlove a dit :

Nelly et Martina se sont embrassé encore à l'entrée de la chambre, et ensuite elles sont descendu dans l'endroit sans cam...

Il faut demader à RLC de mettre une cam dans cet endroit et encore pleins d'autres inconnus ici à B4! Vous êtes d'accord ou pas??

• Upvote 1

Just now, Lurkker said:

Fines!

👏  it's hard to believe that all these people there and not one of them is an asymptomatic covid carrier, then you have Masha and Kitty going back to their countries and spreading it.  We need this nightmare of covid to end.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Was that Masha and her boyfriend kissing in the living room?  It looked like her but on a mobile (!) I couldn't tell.

Also, Masha is definitely the X factor.  Reflecting on today, has Megan's bathtub ever had such passionate lovemaking/sex before?  I am only two months in, but you veterans might have stories.   I was impressed is that she comes in for the party, they offer her a bath to refresh, and freely without hesitation they go at it.  Her boyfriend's shyness is definitely gone.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Was that Masha and her boyfriend kissing in the living room?  It looked like her but on a mobile (!) I couldn't tell.

Also, Masha is definitely the X factor.  Reflecting on today, has Megan's bathtub ever had such passionate lovemaking/sex before?  I am only two months in, but you veterans might have stories.   I was impressed is that she comes in for the party, they offer her a bath to refresh, and freely without hesitation they go at it.  Her boyfriend's shyness is definitely gone.

In the past, yes. Recently, no.

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

She a master to relax everyone ( Masha ) .. she was in the LR with the friend . 

Lots of stories to share for her , slowly 😉

• Sad 1